Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marikat View Post
    Lynn Rutherford tweets:According to ISU report on the presser in Osaka, Tessa Virtue explained that FD interruption was due to cramps in her legs. #4CC2013

Isu report: http://www2.isu.org/vsite/vnavsite/p...0.html?id=1259

vCash
    Poor Tessa. I just want to hug her now.

Maybe it's again my idiotic fantasies, but for me in that only press conference picture it looked like Tessa's eyes are a little bit red and she had cried.

Anyways, sending the best vibrations for them.

vCash
    And the backlash has started. Skaters are complaining on twitter about them not getting penalized. Lol seriously can this get any worse. If they decided to call it quits after this I will completely understand. Apparently Tessa and Scott just wanted a "breather."

vCash
    Oh man,this is so depressing.I wish her all the best in the world.I hope they can have a few days rest and then focus on their preparation of WCH.

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    And the backlash has started. Skaters are complaining on twitter about them not getting penalized. Lol seriously can this get any worse. If they decided to call it quits after this I will completely understand. Apparently Tessa and Scott just wanted a "breather."
    I wouldn't blame them in the least either. Sometimes, you just need to walk away...

vCash
    Why do you care so much about what people are saying on twitter?

They weren't penalized because the rules don't allow for that. If some people want to make themselves look bad by showing their ignorance of the rules, let them.

If they want the rules to change in the future, then fine. The result will be less risky (and probably more recycled) lifts, because who wants to risk injury and then be penalized for it?

vCash
    It's not just anybody though, it's their fellow ice dancers.

vCash
    at the rate this thread is going, we might need a new thread and title pretty soon. any ideas? something inspiring/hopeful for Worlds perhaps?

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    smh i thought sinead kerr was above that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    I don't have twitter. Did she post the same thing when it happened to the Shibs?

vCash
    Were these same skaters saying the same thing about Shibutani when this happened to him earlier in the season?

Btw, which skaters are saying this?

vCash
    It doesn't look like she's hating to me. It looks like she's questioning the rule.

vCash
    I just looked at her twitter page and didn't see much wrong with what she said. She was questioning the rules and why there was no deduction. Frankly, I agree with her and thought the same when it happened to the Shibs earlier. There should be a deduction.

vCash
    It's not just anybody though, it's their fellow ice dancers.
    It was Sinead Kerr and she said she found the rule to be wrong there, but what you fail to mention is that she said that she loves Tessa and Scott and she considers them one of the all time greats. I think you take Twitter way too seriously. I see no backlash from the skaters.

Also, what Rafter said.

vCash
    If Tessa's leg cramps go away and she feels better, I would definitely expect them to compete at Worlds. I can't see them letting the Canadian audience down just because some skaters are complaining on twitter that V/M didn't get penalized.

vCash
    I can see them skating at Worlds because it's only a month away, but if it's the same problem she had before, I question if they'll be in Sochi.

To me she was really struggling. She wasn't even bowing like normal and seemed to need help getting onto the podium.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter View Post
    Were these same skaters saying the same thing about Shibutani when this happened to him earlier in the season?

Btw, which skaters are saying this?
    IDK if they said the same thing when it happened to them, but IDK I just feel bad for T and S right now. It's Sinead Kerr and some other one (forgot her name). I'll miss them but if they retire I'll understand and everybody will be happy; Tessa doesn't have to deal with leg problems anymore and D/W will get Olympic gold.

vCash
    Man, I am so glad some of you weren't around in 2009.

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcg View Post
    I don't have twitter. Did she post the same thing when it happened to the Shibs?
    i dont remember
    but its amazing how when the shibs stop in the middle of a skate because of injury no one complains that they should get a deduction but when v/m do everyone complains

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    Man, I am so glad some of you weren't around in 2009.
    this season does feel like 2009 all over again, doesnt it?

Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast