Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

vCash
    I treated myself to editing Tessa & Scott's SD photos from Nationals after a very productive day today! (:

vCash
    thank you so much Dani, your photographs are always so wonderful. I truly appreciate your art

vCash
    Four Continents is this week, right? I am so lost lately.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    Four Continents is this week, right? I am so lost lately.
    Yes. Ice dance will be on Friday and Sunday.

Thank you so much Dani

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniskates93 View Post
    I treated myself to editing Tessa & Scott's SD photos from Nationals after a very productive day today! (:
    Thank you so much for posting your photos! Seeing the SD as a series of stills is spectacular! You can really see the attention to detail and the way every move is beautifully finished. Tessa especially, is incredible.

At the beginning of the season, this SD was not one of my favorites. Now, it is. I love the way they skate this program.

vCash
    I am finally back in town but havent had the time to catch up with skating. Looking forward to seeing the videos of nationals and hopefully FC live

vCash
    I guess I'll just wait and see if anyone posts any links on the 4CC threads. There's usually something some kind soul manages to find and post
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Fantabulous photos! Thank you.
    They have no bad angles, and these look like they weren't even from the judges' side!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whoa View Post
    Fantabulous photos! Thank you.
    They have no bad angles, and these look like they weren't even from the judges' side!
    They were from the judge's side, but quite far over to the right & there was a TV guy blocking part of the rink at my angle. :-)

vCash
    I'm in BC and I just spent the last 1/2 hour searching my TV guide and I cannot find any scheduled time for figure skating this week. Anyone on west coast have any ideas, please, please HELP!! The thought of missing this event causing great consternation

vCash

Virtue/Moir #24: We Like it Hot

I'm in Ontario, and can't find anything this week either. It appears CBC doesn't intend to broadcast 4CC until later in the month. Below is their schedule as per the CBC website. Still, I will be watching the TV listing in case something changes...

CBCSPORTS.CA
    Sat Feb 23 4:00 PM EST Four Continents- Men's and Pairs Free Programs
    Sun Feb 24 2:00 PM EST Four Continents- Women's and Dance

CBC TELEVISION
    Sat Feb 23 4:00 PM EST Four Continents- Men's and Pairs Free Programs
    Sun Feb 24 3:00 PM EST Four Continents (LOCAL)

CBC BOLD
    Thu Feb 28 12:00 AM EST Four Continents
    Fri Mar 11 2:00 AM EST Four Continents
    Last edited by rvi5; 02-06-2013 at 02:57 AM.

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    http://www.lfpress.com/2013/02/05/lo...mely-difficult

Virtue and Moir are embroiled in figure skating’s best rivalry at the moment with Americans Meryl Davis and Charlie White.

Both have two world titles to their credit.

typo? or has the author accidently mentioned something we shouldnt know yet
    Last edited by rainbowkisses; 02-06-2013 at 04:16 AM.

vCash
    If you check TV Alerts on the other part of this site, you'll find that you could subscribe to Eurosport if you want to see if live- in the middle of the night. If there are other options, they'll likely show up in that forum. therwise, You Tube should have the video of most skates fairly quickly. I find the easiest place to access them is National Figure Skating Examiner.

vCash

vCash
    Looking forward to that documentary. Reminds me of one a few years back (I think before the Torino Games), which featured, among others, Jeffrey Buttle and Leslie Hawker.

vCash
    Thank you so much for these pictures Danielle! Amazing as always.
    This will be interesting. So we will get to see the interactions in Canton and how everything works. I am imploring that a kind Canadian please put this on YT so outsiders can see it too! Pretty please.

vCash
    Thanks you! Cant wait to see this movie. Its interesting, when movie was made? I mean they did it during last season or we could see how tehy worked on "Carmen"& But in any case this will be great to see.

And yes, if you want to see 4CC "live" - you could do this on Eurosport 2 (British, German). On Russian you could see all and only FD will not be shown.

vCash
    The article mentions Ice, Sweat, and Tears was filmed during the 2011-2012 season. Tessa & Scott would have been working on Funny Face.

With "Ice, Sweat, and Tears" in early March and Worlds later in the month, it would appear they may be planning to make March Figure Skating month. Perhaps that is part of the reason they have delayed broadcasting 4CC. They will be bombarding the Canadian public with Figure Skating during that time period. A prelude to Worlds (cashing-in on the Worlds build-up).
    Last edited by rvi5; 02-06-2013 at 12:25 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rvi5 View Post
    The article mentions Ice, Sweat, and Tears was filmed during the 2011-2012 season. Tessa & Scott would have been working on Funny Face.

With "Ice, Sweat, and Tears" in early March and Worlds later in the month, it would appear they may be planning to make March Figure Skating month. Perhaps that is part of the reason they have delayed broadcasting 4CC. They will be bombarding the Canadian public with Figure Skating during that time period. A prelude to Worlds (cashing-in on the Worlds build-up).
    Isnt this look werid? All who want to see 4CC will made it in internet. Who will watch 4CC later in this mounth?
    I wish to see more from this season. But its OK - better this, then nothing

vCash
    Thanks for posting Marikat. I've marked it on my calendar and can't wait to watch. I hope that and showing 4CC's sparks some needed interest and respect for the sport here in Canada (and wins over some new fans). I've always maintained that these figure skaters are the best trained of any, including triatheletes . I'm looking forward to seeing that.
    Addicted to FSU

Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast