Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lauravvv View Post
    Sorry that I told about this here, but, other than that, how was I unkind? It was actually meant with humor - I thought it should be understandable from the smiley. I am not friends with anyone here, and I don't know who is a member of 'fsvids.net', and who is not. I understood that you are a member, as you knew about videos that are posted there, and that's why I asked you. If you didn't want to invite me, you could have replied me with "no", and that wouldn't be a problem. I think that's politeness too. Not replying someone at all is not very kind either, in my opinion. I wouldn't have written about that if you hadn't spoken about kindness, though. But let's finish this here - if you don't want to give me an invite, that's fine. That's why I am asked someone else to help me.
    Honestly i really cant understand, why i must replay if you talking with me in similar tone?
    Why i must to give you the link to videos from close message board? Why do you think i must to break rules because of you and to lost chance to be the part of that forum?
    Its funny you think you what i am thinking about I dont know you and couldnt thinking about you something. I cant gave link to anybody. I cant send invite, becasue i dont know you
    If this is made bad person from me - its OK. If oyou think your messages show how good you are - its OK for me too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight1 View Post
    I always thought Tessa looks like Kate Middleton.

I am going to check out getting tickets for CSOI. I haven't yet but the next 2 years it should be really good.
    Maybe it's because i'm Canadian but i always thought that Kate Middleton looks like Tessa!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frisette70 View Post
    Maybe it's because i'm Canadian but i always thought that Kate Middleton looks like Tessa!
    well, they both had peaks in popularity around the same time especially in 2010 when tessa won the olympics with scott, and middleton got engaged to prince william

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frisette70 View Post

I can see it and I have to be honest here: I think Tessa is prettier. And I have a lot of admiration for Kate.

vCash
    Nicely done, Scott.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sap5 View Post
    Nicely done, Scott.
    Maybe he got judges feedback about this lift.

vCash
    I think the latest Tessa doppelganger is Allison Williams (Marnie in Girls).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Maybe he got judges feedback about this lift.
    Definitely level 4 +3 GOE. Gotta give the man the credit he deserves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bue View Post
    I love that show! But I don't think Tessa looks like Marnie (Allison Williams) at all or Mary Louise-Parker. Lol, is this a game now? Let's name how many people Tessa looks like?

Anyways more can someone tell me the streaming options for 4CC?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bue View Post
    Her too! I wonder if it is the shape of her face: The oval with eyes that are not too close together or too far apart---everything symmetrical. She seems to remind everyone of someone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Anyways more can someone tell me the streaming options for 4CC?
    4СС will be shown on Eurosport-2, but not on Russian version (they will show everything, but no ice dance, at least FD). Brithish Eurosport-2, German - thats what you need.

vCash
    4СС will be shown on Eurosport-2, but not on Russian version (they will show everything, but no ice dance, at least FD). Brithish Eurosport-2, German - thats what you need.
    Thank you. I'm trying to watch live and since I have no expectations I think I can simply enjoy the competition.

vCash
    Thank you. I'm trying to watch live and since I have no expectations I think I can simply enjoy the competition.
    I hope we will find stream. What about time difference? For me competitions will be at morning.

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    sigh i wish i can view these photos http://www.isifa.com/result_ed.php?p...rch_id=3810040

vCash
    I hope we will find stream. What about time difference? For me competitions will be at morning.
    I haven't done the time conversion yet, but I think the SD will be around 1 am for me and the FD 3 or 4 am. Lol maybe I should rethink this whole watching it live business.
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    sigh i wish i can view these photos http://www.isifa.com/result_ed.php?p...rch_id=3810040
    What do you mean I can see/view them.

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    I haven't done the time conversion yet, but I think the SD will be around 1 am for me and the FD 3 or 4 am. Lol maybe I should rethink this whole watching it live business.

What do you mean I can see/view them.
    i can only view the thumbnails

vCash
    Nicely done, Scott.
    Lol at least you can see his hand...

vCash
    Nicely done, Scott.
    Swear to God for a moment I was just looking at his face thinking 'I don't get it?' then I clued inI needed a good laugh today thanks.

vCash
    Shay, if there is a live stream, you should be able to watch at reasonable hours, I think. Japan is 7 hours ahead of Romania, which is 7-10 hours ahead of the US - depending on your time zone. For me, the SD will be at 6 a.m. on Friday morning, i.e. sometime between 8 and 11 p.m. Thursday evening for you. You might have to get up a little early on Sunday for the FD, though...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post
    Shay, if there is a live stream, you should be able to watch at reasonable hours, I think. Japan is 7 hours ahead of Romania, which is 7-10 hours ahead of the US - depending on your time zone. For me, the SD will be at 6 a.m. on Friday morning, i.e. sometime between 8 and 11 p.m. Thursday evening for you. You might have to get up a little early on Sunday for the FD, though...
    Will Eurosport in Romania will show 4CC?

Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast