Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aka_gerbil View Post
    This is pretty much bad to the point I don't know whether to cry or to laugh that it's so bad.

Poor Tessa and Scott. I feel so badly for them.
    I'm sorry, can someone tell me what's the story with Dostatni? I'm not familiar with why that's bad for T/S...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elle123 View Post
    I'm sorry, can someone tell me what's the story with Dostatni? I'm not familiar with why that's bad for T/S...
    Nothing special. Just very low levels at SC.

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elle123 View Post
    He's poltically aligned with Igor.

vCash
    Ok can somebody tell me? Does this Dostatni guy have it out for them and for what reasons. The start order pretty much seals the deal (I'm so sorry because I know how negative it sounds). And I have decided not to watch live. Somebody just PM me how bad it is after it's over.

Just saw your post gerbil. This politics thing is going to drive me crazy. After T/S retire I don't think I'll be watching skating much. Nobody, and I mean nobody, should be getting an advantage (or disadvantage) just because of politics.

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aka_gerbil View Post
    He's poltically aligned with Igor.

whatever im still watching it live (its at 11:30pm est right?)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Ok can somebody tell me? Does this Dostatni guy have it out for them and for what reasons. The start order pretty much seals the deal (I'm so sorry because I know how negative it sounds). And I have decided not to watch live. Somebody just PM me how bad it is after it's over.

Just saw your post gerbil. This politics thing is going to drive me crazy. After T/S retire I don't think I'll be watching skating much. Nobody, and I mean nobody, should be getting an advantage (or disadvantage) just because of politics.
    Dont be sad. I am not sure SD will be shown "live".

vCash
    I am also worried,that Gilles Vandenbroeck is on the technical panel.At the GPF 2011 he gave level 4`s to the teams as if it were free candys.It was also the competition where Davis/White set the new world record in the SD.

vCash
    After P/B and W/P being injured.P/I and H/D missing the World and 4cc teams,I really need something to cheer me up and I hoped a win from V/M could do that,but now I am pessimistic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marta24 View Post
    After P/B and W/P being injured.P/I and H/D missing the World and 4cc teams,I really need something to cheer me up and I hoped a win from V/M could do that,but now I am pessimistic.
    Could you imaging how thshard for skaters if you see judges and understand, they will not give you gold?
    But T-S didnt want to miss this competition 9like Patrick, for example, who had big chance to lose in Japon to Japonies skaters).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Dont be sad. I am not sure SD will be shown "live".
    Sigh…
    Quote Originally Posted by Marta24 View Post
    I am also worried,that Gilles Vandenbroeck is on the technical panel.At the GPF 2011 he gave level 4`s to the teams as if it were free candys.It was also the competition where Davis/White set the new world record in the SD.
    Maybe Gilles will counteract whatever Dostatni does lol. IDK I feel like those of us who are being pessimistic are starting to inflict others. But I feel we're just trying the best to prepare ourselves for a not so great outcome.

vCash
    I think they can win because they are Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir. That is all.

vCash
    Just a little reminder here that when V&M were winning all the time other people were saying it's because Dostatni was in Igor's pocket. I found that insulting to V&M so won't go that way. My response was always there are three parts of the panel. There is only one TS that I have issue with and that is because they have verbally, publicly expressed a preference to D&W and that is Judy Blume. I think you just have to assume panels and judges are fair unless they publicly show they have a bias. Obviously they are human and have biases or preferences for certain styles just like the rest of us but if we constantly suspect them of no good and start crying unfairness before an event there really is no point to follow this sport because this is the way the sport works. It´s like banging your head against the wall and why would anyone want to keep doing that.

vCash
    Could we send positive vibes to Tessa and Scott for SD? i wish wake up and enjoy the best SD from them in this season

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    well one can make oneself sick and not have an ED
    i always make myself sick by worrying too much and i dont have an ed
    i purposely made that sentence ambiguous
    I guess I was thinking "make oneself sick" as in fingers down the throat... if you just mean making oneself sick by stressing out, that's totally different, I agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Could we send positive vibes to Tessa and Scott for SD? i wish wake up and enjoy the best SD from them in this season
    Yes! Go Tessa and Scott (and Anthony Hopkins for composing such a lovely piece of music!)

vCash
    Yay. Scott and Tessa. Can't wait to see the programs.

vCash
    Go Tessa and Scott go!!! I hope you have an out of this world skate!

In other words I just saw that they are going to be on strombo with Patrick. Anybody know anything about this?

vCash
    Not Strombo, but there's a special - Ice , Sweat and Tears, or some such, just after.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corianna View Post
    Not Strombo, but there's a special - Ice , Sweat and Tears, or some such, just after.
    I just saw this on twitter though: https://mobile.twitter.com/RBCOlympi...92294447849473

vCash
    Well, first of all, I'm wrong about when the special is- not tonight certainly, but I did see somewhere that it has been made. And as for Strombo, they aren't listed on his site, just Patrick. It would be nice if they were on, so I hope you're right.

Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast