Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    I think I am going to be sick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylet3 View Post
    What baffles is me is how insanely gorgeous she is and the list of horseface sluts that he cheated on her with? Dude must have been on crack.
    You can feed a man steak every night at home, and he might still sneak out for a Big Mac.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    If there's any truth to this, it sounds like he's trying to make it a win/win for her, were she to go into it with her eyes open.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    If his cheating lying weasel self is involved, it's not a win for anyone....(except maybe the lawyers writing the pre-nup)
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Sheesh, that sure sounds like a relationship based on mutual love and respect and adoration, lol. It's just so bizarre. He's basically asking her to marry him for his money, eh?

vCash
    Fox News is reporting off a story from the tabloid National Enquirers. I wouldn't automatically jump to the conclusion that the story is true.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spareoom View Post
    Sheesh, that sure sounds like a relationship based on mutual love and respect and adoration, lol. It's just so bizarre. He's basically asking her to marry him for his money, eh?
    He only has to pay her if he cheats, so.....no?
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash

What baffles is me is how insanely gorgeous she is and the list of horseface sluts that he cheated on her with? Dude must have been on crack. She's absolutely stunning, if I was a straight man, I'd be all over that! I hope Elin laughs in his face.
    Looks sometimes have very little to do with cheating in many cases. Halle Berry is gorgeous but she has SERIOUS issues with men and relationships.
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

vCash
    Seriously tho, why would she even think of going back to him? Even if she looooves him, can she really go back to a guy who's slept with, what, 20 other women? And heavens, she's worth over 100 million without Tiger. Once you're worth that much, haven't you reached the ultimate in standard of living?

vCash
    And for him, too?!?! She allegedly beat him pretty seriously with a golf club. Something awful went down the night of his car crash. I appreciate he feels guilty, but this is not a healthy relationship.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGirlCanSkate View Post
    Fool me once - shame on you, fool me twice - pay me 350 mill.
    ^^^
    THIS! Show me the money!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    Seriously tho, why would she even think of going back to him?
    Maybe she thinks it may be better for the kids too?

vCash
    I've never thought the wife was that great looking - just another cookie-cutter blonde. He ain't no prize catch either, IMO. They deserve each other in that respect. Not that the skanks he was fooling around with were such Venuses, but maybe the services they offered in the bedroom were not the type that Elin was willing to parlay. I've heard that excuse used by many a man to justify their cheating - ugh!

But yeah, I'm doubting that the story is even true considering that the National Enquirer is the original source.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    But yeah, I'm doubting that the story is even true considering that the National Enquirer is the original source.
    You might want to ask John Edwards about that one.

Yes, the Enquirer is a sleazy tabloid, but it also has lots of $$$ to pay to sources. And there are often poorly-paid people around rich people who are willing to pass along information in exchange for some of that $$$$.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I'm amazed anyone is giving this one a second thought. It's not even on the National Enquirer website - Fox News and the Daily Mail seem to be going it alone on this one.

vCash

What baffles is me is how insanely gorgeous she is and the list of horseface sluts that he cheated on her with?
    I often wondered if the reason he slept with so many average-looking women was because he thought it was safe -- that is, perhaps he thought if an average-looking woman claimed to be having an affair with Tiger Woods no one would ever believe her. Just a guess.

vCash
    He cheated on her because he has issues. He would have cheated on her with anyone willing. How they or his wife "looked" didn't matter.

I am amazed anyone would think being beautiful protects you from having a cheating husband.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    He only has to pay her if he cheats, so.....no?
    According to the story, the prenup he offered was $200m, but she would only consider it if there was a $350m anti-cheating clause in addition. The 200m could be considered marrying him for his money, and the $350m anti-cheating pay-off would be gravy (and pretty likely, considering his history and the amount of opportunity he has to cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemba View Post
    I often wondered if the reason he slept with so many average-looking women was because he thought it was safe -- that is, perhaps he thought if an average-looking woman claimed to be having an affair with Tiger Woods no one would ever believe her. Just a guess.
    They're faces may have been average-looking, but their chests weren't.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    They're faces may have been average-looking, but their chests weren't.
    ... and I bet Tiger and those women had some wild and crazy times that he didn't/couldn't get with his wife or was afraid to ask her.

vCash

What baffles is me is how insanely gorgeous she is and the list of horseface sluts that he cheated on her with? Dude must have been on crack. She's absolutely stunning, if I was a straight man, I'd be all over that! I hope Elin laughs in his face.
    Sometimes the freezer is full of Filet Mignon, but ya just want to go out for a Big Mac.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast