Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Manti Teo is putting all the blame on his friend and two other people. I still don't buy it. He does admit that he lied about meeting her because he knew it was weird to have a gf that you never met. I think his friend is willing to take the blame for now, especially with the draft coming up. The truth will eventually come out. Probably shortly after the draft.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    I'd feel terrible for the guy if the gay theory turned out to be true, but that seems like just wild speculation at this point.
    What about Hawaiians isn't awesomely gay? You have all those rainbows, Don Ho, hula dances and even a phallic rock.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I think his friend is willing to take the blame for now, especially with the draft coming up. The truth will eventually come out. Probably shortly after the draft.
    Agreed - I think Tuaisosopo is falling on his sword in the name of Manti. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he was paid or promised hush money to take the fall.

vCash

Is Manti Te'o victim of hoax?

If he really fell for this hoax, I think he is too stupid to learn an NFL play book

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolla5501 View Post
    If he really fell for this hoax, I think he is too stupid to learn an NFL play book
    Or to have a degree from Notre Dame. Which he has. There's the matter that needs investigated!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    Or to have a degree from Notre Dame. Which he has.
    Good thing he chose ND over his second choice, BYU. The latter could yank his degree for admitting being gay, which is probably where this one is headed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    Good thing he chose ND over his second choice, BYU. The latter could yank his degree for admitting being gay, which is probably where this one is headed.
    BYU pulled his offer after his recruiting visit. Manti's dad claimed he dropped BYU, but most reports were that he was involved in an alcohol-related fight. The school couldn't say anything because it is a recruiting violation to publicly discuss a recruit. However, there clearly was an incident involving alcohol, because the BYU coach confirmed that some players on the team were disciplined for violating the BYU honor code over alcohol the following week.

The general point is still well-taken. Even more absurd is that fact that Te'o was a first-team Academic All-American and a National Football Foundation Scholar Athlete this year.

vCash
    Honestly, I don't really think this is a cover for being gay. He didn't need one that badly. He was a supposedly conservative and devout Mormon on a Catholic campus. It would have been more than easy to say he wasn't dating because there was no one of his faith to date. In addition to that, several media outlets have reports that he was dating someone in real life shortly after his pretend girlfriend "died" (which he also said in the interview he gave Friday) and that teammates have said he was seeing multiple women on campus while supposedly dating the pretend girl.

At this point, I think he was initially hoaxed and then ran with the story because it gave him positive publicity. The question may very well be when did he know and how much lying did he do. We know he lied quite a bit as he has admitted that he made up stories that they actually met and embellished the relationship's length and seriousness.

Going on diet soon
    vCash
    Okay, here is a great autotune video with Manti and Katie Couric:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ffHd7O3yQ

Make sure you watch Manti's dad's rap.
    Crows and Eville SQUIRRELS love peanuts!

vCash
    So Tuisasopa is going to be on Dr. Phil. I think if anyone is in the closet in this saga it is him.

Going on diet soon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    So Tuisasopa is going to be on Dr. Phil. I think if anyone is in the closet in this saga it is him.
    I guess thats what he's gonna say, that he is gay and Manti isn't
    Crows and Eville SQUIRRELS love peanuts!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

Is Manti Te'o victim of hoax?

If his story is true then clearly he is gay. However, I still think its all a cover for Manti while the draft is nearing. He will probably pay them off to keep quiet after the draft. I'll never believe Manti wasn't involved.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I agree with you. What a mess too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123