Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i admit i love that lazaro is still there and jimmy is so vexed by it
    I hope Lazaro wins to eff with the producers. You let crap in, there's a chance crap will win.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    kyle, ask carrie where i can get that big ass ring
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylet3 View Post
    I decided to pop back in for the thread and because I saw Carrie Underwood was on tonight... She's the ONLY reason I'm watching, but I see that Lazaro is safe AGAIN?! and has that smug SOB look on his face again. Unfreaking believable, they're falling for a bloody sob story and I'm sick of it.
    I'm so done with letting the public decide. Lazaro should be going home. It's like the more Jimmy says he should leave, the public votes him in.
    Carrie Underwood is the definition of a SUPERSTAR. I can't wait to see her next month. Hope I get to go backstage and meet her again!
    And Carrie can actually SING too!

Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    Unfreaking believable, they're falling for a bloody sob story and I'm sick of it.
    Eh, he's cute and inoffensive, like past WGWGs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    kyle, ask carrie where i can get that big ass ring
    I have to win my way backstage again first! You like bling?
    Kyle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    Eh, he's cute and inoffensive, like past WGWGs.
    Except he don't play a guitar and isn't even as good as those guys, and they're mediocre at best...
    Kyle

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Lazaro in the top 3? lol, not shocking but so pathetic.

Carrie didn't sound as amazing as she normally does but still so much better than most of the "singers" out there. Kelly Clarkson is on next week! I will be curious to see if she gets a nice video intro like Carrie did. Kelly really let Clive have it recently and he still probably has some pull on this show.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I wouldn't mind Janelle being elimated and having them use the save JUST because it would mean Lazaro can't back his way into the save by going home the last week of its use.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    Except he don't play a guitar and isn't even as good as those guys, and they're mediocre at best...
    But he's all the voters have to choose from. I forget, whose the majority of the viewers? I know it isn't the younger set.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I will be curious to see if she gets a nice video intro like Carrie did. Kelly really let Clive have it recently and he still probably has some pull on this show.
    that's an interesting thought

once they no longer had to have clive on the show, has he been on?
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    I gotta say, it's been nice to have all the guys picked off one-by-one rather than the women.

vCash
    I gotta say, it's been nice to have all the guys picked off one-by-one rather than the women.
    Why?

Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Why?
    Because in past seasons, it seems as if the women were booted off because the were female. They are much better than the guys this year, so it's nice that at least the most talented are staying.

vCash
    Because in past seasons, it seems as if the women were booted off because the were female. They are much better than the guys this year, so it's nice that at least the most talented are staying.
    I agree!

I do worry that next week one of the more talented females will go but the save is probably being used next week unless Lazaro is eliminated. When is the final week for the save, top 6 or top 5? I know I keep saying it but I just am so afraid of Lazaro being eliminated during the final week of the save and therefore getting it by default. They have to use the save, if for any reason just to keep the show on schedule.
    -Brian

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I agree!

I do worry that next week one of the more talented females will go but the save is probably being used next week unless Lazaro is eliminated. When is the final week for the save, top 6 or top 5? I know I keep saying it but I just am so afraid of Lazaro being eliminated during the final week of the save and therefore getting it by default. They have to use the save, if for any reason just to keep the show on schedule.
    Do they have to use it? I thought they would just vote 2 off the next week if the save was used. Didn't that happen during Kris Allen's season when the judges saved the Justin Timberlake sounding guy? Or have they changed it since then?

vCash
    I am not sure but I think that in the past they have either voted off two OR let the votes roll over and only had one elimination the next week. They simply can't get rid of two people in a week or the finale will need to be moved up a week. You can look at the schedule to see how it will play out this year.

Anyway, the only option to not use the save is to have another week where there is no elimination and again, that is practically the same as using a save except they just wouldn't tell us who would have been going home. It also makes the week a total waste.

They also have to use the save because they talk it up so much every week, it would be a lot of fuss for something that never comes about, wouldn't it?
    -Brian

vCash
    Are they doing an Idol Gives Back show this season?

vCash
    I was slightly annoyed when Mariah was the only one to put Candice in their top three. But, I was more than annoyed that the voters put Lazaro into this week's top three. I can't believe he got more votes than Candice and Amber and Janelle. The other contestants must have been so frustrated. What a joke.

vCash
    I was surprised that Candice wasn't on the top of most of the lists, and for her to not make it on many lists was

I was reading Michael Slezak's rant about tonight's results/rankings. He may have a point about Kree and Janelle splitting the country vote (although I think Janelle is on the upswing) and that Amber and Candice are splitting the "R&B Diva" vote.

http://tvline.com/2013/04/04/america...-lazaro-arbos/

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Lazaro in the Top 3?? Seriously??!! What a joke. If the Top 6 is the last time they can use the save, and Lazaro ends up in that spot, I hope Nicki stands by her promise and refuse to save him. Because do they REALLY have to use it?? In regards to keeping on a time schedule (i.e., they allow an extra 5 minutes in the planning for the "oh so dramatic use the save moment", they could easily use that time with Nicki going all "Nicki" and taking up that time being a drama queen. But she likes Lazaro, right? So actually I could see her using it on him.

I don't want them to use it just for the "its the last time we can use it so we have to use it" idea, unless its a girl at the bottom next week.

Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast