Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

vCash
    I find it hard to believe that Aretha had something nice to say about someone covering one of her songs...she's known to be hard on other lady singers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I find it hard to believe that Aretha had something nice to say about someone covering one of her songs...she's known to be hard on other lady singers.
    Wait, do you think it was an impersonator? Or she was incentivized to do it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Wait, do you think it was an impersonator? Or she was incentivized to do it?
    methinks a cheesesteak coupon was involved.

Allegedly Jennifer Holiday and Anita Baker have attempted to converse with Aretha regarding her career and were soundly, roundly snubbed. I've been told Aretha is insanely jealous of other R&B songstresses. YMMV.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    methinks a cheesesteak coupon was involved.

Allegedly Jennifer Holiday and Anita Baker have attempted to converse with Aretha regarding her career and were soundly, roundly snubbed. I've been told Aretha is insanely jealous of other R&B songstresses. YMMV.
    at the cheesesteak coupon.

That story does sound familiar to me.

vCash
    I knew a couple of folks in the record business who have told me this.

vCash
    Mariah just makes me

vCash
    Mariah uncomfortably reminded me of her 2001 breakdown last night...the rambling and inappropriate interrupting of Ryan and Randy...

vCash
    All the guys are in the bottom group. Jimmy was right.

Lazaro is safe? Devin is out???
    Last edited by shan; 03-29-2013 at 01:03 AM.

vCash
    @()#*Q)#$

ARE YOU EFFING BLOODY KIDDING ME?!?? HOW IN THE MOTHER EFFING HELL IS LAZARO SAFE?!?!
    Kyle

vCash
    I know I'm not even a huge Devin fan, but he was soooo much better than Lazaro. I'm sad for him, they're not going to use it this early (and I don't care for the save idea anyway).

vCash
    Well, I'm not a Devin fan, but I'm bummed he's going over a lesser singer. Meh.

vCash
    He gives one of the best performances this season and they refuse to save him? Bloody done with this show... When Lazaro who has been terrible for three weeks, against the best male singer of the season who just gave one of his best ever performances. Obviously this show is rigged. So I'm done, I have no interest in this show ever again. I'm going to the Voice.
    Kyle

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    mimi looks pretty in yellow

occasionally i say something nice
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

American Idol 2013: I wsh I knew how to quit you...

How could they save Devin? He's good but not great and he is not going to win. This isn't his first trip to the bottom. It's more important to use the save if someone like Kree or Candice needed it. Honestly, those two would be the only ones I would save unless it was the final week, then I might save Angie, Amber or Burnell. My big fear is that Lazaro will finally get the axe on the last week of the save and therefore be saved (the save has never not been used) and make it even further because his fans will work extra hard to ensure he doesn't go home the next week.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    How could they save Devin? He's good but not great and he is not going to win. This isn't his first trip to the bottom. It's more important to use the save if someone like Kree or Candice needed it. Honestly, those two would be the only ones I would save unless it was the final week, then I might save Angie, Amber or Burnell. My big fear is that Lazaro will finally get the axe on the last week of the save and therefore be saved (the save has never not been used) and make it even further because his fans will work extra hard to ensure he doesn't go home the next week.
    I fear you are right. I didn't see Hollywood weeks, so how did Lazaro make it into the top 10??

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

American Idol 2013: I wsh I knew how to quit you...

Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    I fear you are right. I didn't see Hollywood weeks, so how did Lazaro make it into the top 10??
    I believe he stuttered his way right into the top 10. Not his fault, he isn't faking or asking for pity, but it's becoming more and more clear that he got here because of pity votes.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i think lazaro has a pretty face. that's subjective plus i know he has child bearing hips. but i cant be the only one that thinks that and it wouldnt be shocking if some people voted for him for that reason.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I'm totally bewildered and confused.

Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i think lazaro has a pretty face. that's subjective plus i know he has child bearing hips. but i cant be the only one that thinks that and it wouldnt be shocking if some people voted for him for that reason.
    I'd keep him because he's cute. I don't care about child-bearing hips.

vCash
    I didn't expect the judges to use the save since Devin had been in the bottom three before, but it's still so frustrating. His exit performance was phenomenal. I just hope Lazaro finally gets the boot next week. Can VFTW please go away already?!

Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast