Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

vCash
    I didn't get the love last week with Kree, I thought she was pitchy and all over the place. Tonight she did a credible job, there were some nice moments in the song, it was more natural for me and I didn't mind it at all. She did a good job.
    Kyle

vCash
    Not a good song choice for the Alaska girl. She's way to young to look so serious.
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

vCash
    My favorites tonight are Amber, Candace, Angie and Breanna.

The five females should be Amber, Candace, Aubrey, Angie, Kree. I wouldn't be sad if Kree is replaced with Breanna.

recovering Oly-holic
    vCash
    Zoanette - 3 notes and I wanted to jab scissors in my ears
    Breanna aka trainwreck girl
    Aubrey - liked the slow part at first, but the rest was off key and weak. Fergie she ain't.
    Janelle - If I Can Dream was wrong song choice .. her voice isn't powerful enough to carry it off so it was just meh
    Tenna – note to self: listen to Faith Hill song to wipe this performance out of my mind
    Angie – like her but didn’t enjoy this tonight
    Amber – gutsy girl taking on Whitney. She's not Whitney but best vocal of the night so far
    Kree – more Faith Hill. Kree comes out and tops Amber imo .. what a voice!! So easy and effortless. I’m now a fan.
    Adriana – song way too old for her. Can’t believe I’m agreeing with Nicki .. Adriana needs to mature a little
    Candice – prefer the John Legend version but she sang the heck out of it .. wow

And a shout out to my DVR .. watched 2 hrs of American Idol in 24 minutes .. woohoo!

vCash
    Candice, Kree, Amber, Angie, and either Aubrey or Tenna, everyone else can just go home.
    Kyle

recovering Oly-holic
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylet3 View Post
    Candice, Kree, Amber, Angie, and either Aubrey or Tenna, everyone else can just go home.
    This

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylet3 View Post
    Totally agree. Hope all the gals you name make it.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

American Idol 2013: I wsh I knew how to quit you...

I didn't watch but caught the recap at the end. Zoanette is a Fantasia clone just more scary looking. I think Angie is going to win but she doesn't have the looks so she will probably be slutting it up after she wins. Kree was singing a song I didn't recognize but I sent her a slew of votes because she seems so authentic and can sing.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I didn't watch but caught the recap at the end. Zoanette is a Fantasia clone just more scary looking. I think Angie is going to win but she doesn't have the looks so she will probably be slutting it up after she wins. Kree was singing a song I didn't recognize but I sent her a slew of votes because she seems so authentic and can sing.
    Zoanette's voice does not even come close to Fantasia's vocal ability.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i think we all know that fifth spot will go to zonette. get used to it now so you are numb to it when it happens.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

American Idol 2013: I wsh I knew how to quit you...

I have no doubt that Zonette is going through. I'll be shocked if she doesn't make it. Too many people want her to go through and they don't care that she isn't a very good singer. She keeps picking good songs, I've got to give her that.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Just no - Zonette, Breanna, Jenelle (side note - I hated what she did with If I Can Dream -she changed the melody all around, not for the better, & she got confused with the personal pronouns a few times), Tenna (if Zonette is 45, Tenna is at least 50).

People I liked before but were disappointed tonight - Angie & Adrianna

Candice - didn't like the song but she sang it great, Kree - same complaint (I can't stand Faith Hill) but was a little better - I always like her, Amber - for me (for you) she knocked it out of the park, I usually don't like anyone singing Whitney plus I'm not crazy about that song but she was beautiful. I really like her.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    I'm betting they are going to have a 1 female/1 male wildcard spot that the judges will get to pick out of each group of 5 elminiations. I fear that spot will go to Zoanette for the girls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I have no doubt that Zonette is going through. I'll be shocked if she doesn't make it. Too many people want her to go through and they don't care that she isn't a very good singer.
    ITA. I even think that they would give her a wild card spot. I suspect (and hope) they'll give two wild card spots to the girls because the group of guys is weak. If Zoanette or Janelle don't get through on their own, I think they'll definitely get wildcards. (I think Angela is fine, but I don't get the over the top love from the judges.) Ditto for Kree, Candice, and Amber, but I don't think they're as likely to need a wild card. I'm guessing Tenna, Aubrey, and Adriana will be going home.

I think it's hilarious to hear the judges criticizing pageanty performances because this show has a long history of pageanty performances that have been praised by the judges.

vCash
    I left Aubrey out of my post. I really like her, can't stand the song Big Girls Don't Cry (except the one by the Four Seasons) but I thought she did it well. I hope she goes thru along with Kree & Amber. I don't really care one way or another about the other girls.

I disagree about Zonette - I don't think she will be voted thru or will receive a wild card spot. The judges have had their fun but now I think they will choose more serious contestants.

vCash
    So....predictions? Will Lazaro or Charlie get the pimp spot tonight? Or maybe Elijah?

I hope Curtis has to go first. But regardless, I'm not thinking this will be good.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    So....predictions? Will Lazaro or Charlie get the pimp spot tonight? Or maybe Elijah?

I hope Curtis has to go first. But regardless, I'm not thinking this will be good.
    I bet Lazaro gets the pimp spot tonight.

vCash
    I wasn't paying attention, and I was all "why is a woman singing?"

But it's just Elijah.

The vocal is decent, but this song (I don't know what it's called...sorry Peter ) goes nowhere. And it's a ballad. I'll vote for anyone who doesn't sing a ballad.

vCash
    Johnny Keyser and Bryant Tadeo were bumped for the likes of this pipsqueak? Ugh! He's almost as bad as Justin Bieber! Get this twerp off my screen and make me never listen to this garbage again!

ETA - Keith, I heart you but that was TERRIBLE
    Kyle

vCash
    GAH! Randy agrees with me.

I have to jump out of the window now.

Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast