Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Blergh
    vCash
    Other than Hollywood self-indulgence, I don't really see the big deal. At least I don't see why it's "creepy" or "bizarre".

Prick Admin
    vCash
    It's not a big deal. Just an observation.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I'm as puzzled as you VIETgrl. All awards shows need ushers on stage, so instead of hiring some random model or actor, why not make it fun? As I recall, the parents are always quite proud of it, and my guess is that many fans enjoy seeing stars' children. I always thought it was a nice tradition, and can't imagine what's at all creepy or bizarre about it.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    I'd hope that parents, celebrity or otherwise, would have more things to be proud of about their child than the ability to point.

Just because it's tradition doesn't make it less strange to an outsider. You have obviously grown up with seeing it and don't think it's anything out of the normal. I haven't and do.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122