Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    agh, this is like my co-worker that hocks up phlegm all day!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leesaleesa View Post
    I'm not so sure it's that easy to fire someone for farting, especially a federal employee. If indeed it is, I am lobbying for the termination of the woman at work who smells like a freshly opened crypt, routinely shuns both bra and shoes, and the defiant old girls who refuse to stop wearing the noxious funk from Bath and Body works, namely the vomitous Sweat Pea, and the caustic, smells like a body dissolving in quick lime pleasure called Cotton Blossom. One really can't totally control flatulence, but they can certainly chose to wear shoes, support undergarmants, and not douse themselves in cheap perfumes. Give me a farter over noxious perfumes, advanced periodontal disease mixed in with stale smoke and foot fungus any day
    It's not just the farting; It's the smell that is causing the "hostile" working environment for his co-workers. No one would care if all he did was silent, non-smelly farts.

The reprimand was rescind, so my bet is that he was moved to his own area/office away from the others. I guess this would be a good excuse for his boss to let him work remotely from home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leesaleesa View Post
    I'm not so sure it's that easy to fire someone for farting, especially a federal employee. If indeed it is, I am lobbying for the termination of the woman at work who smells like a freshly opened crypt, routinely shuns both bra and shoes, and the defiant old girls who refuse to stop wearing the noxious funk from Bath and Body works, namely the vomitous Sweat Pea, and the caustic, smells like a body dissolving in quick lime pleasure called Cotton Blossom. One really can't totally control flatulence, but they can certainly chose to wear shoes, support undergarmants, and not douse themselves in cheap perfumes. Give me a farter over noxious perfumes, advanced periodontal disease mixed in with stale smoke and foot fungus any day

I think the guy who would play the farter in a made for TV movie would come down to the rotund guy from King of Queens, or Jim Belushi. .
    I like Cotton Blossom. It smells great on me!
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    It's not just the farting; It's the smell that is causing the "hostile" working environment for his co-workers. No one would care if all he did was silent, non-smelly farts.
    Farts smell? Thanks for bringing me up to speed on that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12