Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Did I read somewhere that this season taped while Malcolm's season was airing, so the Fans really have no clue who he is since they would not have seen his season?

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    It taped back-to-back, I believe. Wouldn't that mean it finished before Malcom's season even started on TV?

vCash
    ^^^I thought so too.
    But why does Malcolm look like he's gained a little bit of weight? Maybe not-so-back-to-back?

vCash
    Have you watched Survivor Ponderosa? Those jury members gain the weight back SO FAST. Malcolm probably had a week or few between wrapping his first season and starting the second...plenty of time to pig out and gain back some weight. If he'd had more time between seasons, he probably would have been able to moderate his metabolism more so the weight gain wasn't so apparent.

vCash
    I believe there was a 3 week break between filming of the two seasons so Malcolm had some time to add some weight by eating alot while he was back in California.

vCash
    That makes sense.

vCash
    I checked the dates: Philippines wrapped up filming on April 25th, Caramoan began filming May 21st.

vCash
    I think a 3 year old could have found that Idol that Reynold found.

Edited to say, I think Reynold is 3 years old as that was the worst use of an IDOL EVER!!

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    That high school alliance =

vCash
    Allie, if you're really a Survivor fan and have watched it for years, why would you get into a cuddle alliance? Dope.

Special Agent Saggy Pants really needs to stop talking to the camera. And Cochran's rock chair/perch is awesome! I want one in my home!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Allie, if you're really a Survivor fan and have watched it for years, why would you get into a cuddle alliance? Dope.
    I thought almost the exact same thing except for forming a four person "popular kids" alliance when there are six additional people in your tribe. Did she skip out of all her math classes??
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post

It really is amazing that a girl that has wanted to play since she was 11 years old would think a cuddle alliance and an alliance of 4 in a tribe of 10 was a good thing. You'd think she was one of those mactors that are cast from time to time that has no clue on how to play the game the way she played it in her 6 days on the beach. Her pre show interviews showed such promise too. I guess the allure of being with the "cool kids" and Reynold's fine ass made her loose all of wits right there on day 1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I thought almost the exact same thing except for forming a four person "popular kids" alliance when there are six additional people in your tribe. Did she skip out of all her math classes??
    LOL

Just glad one of the cool kids went home. I didn't even care which one of them it would be.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    It was rather a dull episode. The worst part was Little Hantz setting up his meltdown. ugh.

vCash
    One of the Lunchables went home! Love that Laura brought the HII to the table at tribal council.

Brandon and Phillip are whackjobs.

Still nothing from Erik or Corrinne. Too many people there to devote screentime to everyone's agendas. I do like that the immunity challenge was shoved in the beginning of the episode so we had more time to learn the newbies and their tribe's dynamics a bit since they were the ones going to tribal council.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I haven't watched the first two episodes, and remain unmotivated to watch for the first time in the history of Survivor. Is there anything worth watching this season??

vCash
    Yes, it is promising for a lot of and

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I just don't think I can take another season of either the Philip show or the Brandon show, and that's all I'm seeing in the commercials, sigh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    It was rather a dull episode. The worst part was Little Hantz setting up his meltdown. ugh.
    When I read "Little Hantz", I immediately started hearing "Little Lamb" from Gypsy in my head.

Little Hantz, Little Hantz. You know we don't give a damn.
    Little Hantz, Little Hantz. Just grow up and be a man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I just don't think I can take another season of either the Philip show or the Brandon show, and that's all I'm seeing in the commercials, sigh.
    This past episode wasn't too bad concerning Philip & Brandon as the favorites won the immunity challenge so they really weren't shown past the mid-episode mark. It was all Reynold and his stupidity the second half of the show. Plus Laura kicking some ass by noticing his bulging pocket! Good girl!

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast