Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I'll be watching just to see how they explain why Francesca is there.
    she's one of the few returnees that I'm interested in

I've got a meeting tonight, so i'll be watching after. Usually CBS posts the eps right away, so I might even get to watch tonight, but it depends on what time I get home (can't interfere with Nashville, doncha know )
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I have dinner plans, so I'll be missing the premiere live I'll have to catch up tonight or tomorrow. Excited for it to start again! Not excited to have a honkload of returnees!

vCash
    This is great, we get to start out the season with Philip in his pink undies!

vCash
    Yeah, Philip in pink undies Please spare me, please!
    Glad to see Cochrane back -- poor sunburned kid.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I am not a prude or very conservative, but Phillip in the underwear is too much.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    who went home?
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Great first elimination. Are we spoiled here? I think so, but don't want to get blasted.

vCash
    I didn't watch Cochrane's first season but I really like him.

Shame Malcolm couldn't keep the lead in the immunity challenge. I guess it will be him vs Gaynord (or what ever his name is) in the early challenges.

And how stupid were the two fans who coupled up the first night?

Overall a great opening episode.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    Great first elimination. Are we spoiled here? I think so, but don't want to get blasted.
    yes once it airs, but you can put it in spoiler tags
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post

Spoiler

Eh?
    vCash
    Great first episode. The editing seemed to make it pretty obvious, though, that Francesca was going home. [There's no need to include spoiler tags after the episode has aired. If you don't want to know, stay off the internet! ]

I enjoyed Cochran. Poor Dawn seemed overly nervous most of the time she was shown. I hope these two make it to the end.

The high-school group of four grated on my nerves. Booo on them.

Loved seeing Malcolm again -- and nice to see him with a little more meat on his bones! He was so thin by the end of last season!
    Last edited by DaveRocks; 02-14-2013 at 04:24 AM.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    Except

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRocks View Post
    [There's no need to include spoiler tags after the episode has aired. If you don't want to know, stay off the internet! ]
    Thank you. Having spoiler tags simply leads to people expecting spoiler tags and snarking when they don't get them.

If it's been aired, it isn't spoiling to post it.

I had a class, so I walked in just in time to hear Francesca say that if she was voted of first again, she would eat a rock, and thought, "Hope your teeth are in good shape." She probably could have gone far if she hadn't been scheming so overtly.

Whyyyyyyyy would people not vote off Phillip? I don't know if I can take another season of him and his crazy fantasies.

I don't know how Cochrane could be so sunburned and not have sun poisoning.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    I expected to hate this season, but I admit it, I enjoyed the first ep. I just cringed when Malcolm clapped his hand on poor Cochrane's sunburnt shoulder. That had to hurt.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Don't they provide sunblock to the contestants just for the medical and safety factor?! I thought they provided some basic medical supplies just so they don't like ... kill anyone! Poor Cochrane! It made my skin sting just looking at his sunburn. How can he even walk at this point with those burned up, swollen feet.

I usually can't get that invested in the first vote outs since I don't know the people, and even though it was the Favs I still didn't remember most of those women, except for Dawn and Francesca. But I wish they would all gang up and get rid of that damn Brandon. I c-a-n-n-o-t stand him! I'd rather suffer thru 3 months of Phillip's pink undies that having to listen to Brandon's crap.

vCash
    As much as being stuck with Brandon for days on end would annoy the crap out of me, I can see why they wouldn't want to get rid of him just yet. He did pretty well in both challenges and they have to keep as many of the young, fit guys around to match up well with the fan side.

vCash
    I enjoyed the episode. Fun watching the 10 Favs scrambling post immunity challenge. I knew who they all were - and remembered them all - which shocked me. Love the scrambling!
    Yes the 4 cool kids on the Fans beach - please get voted out. How dumb! Reynold and Eddie are not bad on the eyes, but by the episode they seemed less attractive based on their behavior.
    Marine - annoying!
    So glad the show is back - and Amazing Race starts on Sunday. Will help ease the end of Downton!

vCash
    Phillip is the Undercover Brother. That's why he can't be voted off.

vCash
    Dislike the cool kids - just because. Love it that the fans won the immunity.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Just watched the premiere -- loving it so far The quality of the show seems to have been uplifted a bit since the Redemption Islands/One World seasons. This season started off right where Philippines left off -- on a great note.

Loved the clusterfeck of the favorites with all the scrambling and flip flopping. Foor Franny. I do love that Dawn was not even mentioned, I feared coming in that she'd be targeted first for being the eldest woman, but it seems like everybody wanted her to be on their side. Surprised to not see Erik and Malcolm in the mix.

As far as the fans go, the only one who's name I can remember is Sherri, and that might be because I was so amused that with every fan that came out, she was shrieking something about each one "ZOMG it's Russell's nephew!" "AHHHH it's the ice cream scooper kid!"

Naturally, I hate the high school Lunchable alliance. They can be booted at any time, please.

Sadly I ran into spoilers for this season a long time ago and they haven't left my brain. I'd very much rather watch not knowing what's going to happen!!!

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    Just watched it (unspoiled; amazing how people can indeed do that...) Was chuckling that Franquesctra (TM Phillip) was the first one out, again; get thee to your therapist, pronto! Andrea looked about to poop though. I hope that Malcolm continues to do well in challenges and kinda keeps under the radar in terms of his past experience and strengths so he goes far. Actually enjoyed most of the Faves, and remembered all of them. Don't remember the name of any of the fans yet except Reynold or whatever the sandbag guy was....all the interchangeable barbie dolls, and the marine who was obnoxious and the hillbilly looking dude....maybe they will be more memorable next week.
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast