Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHenry14 View Post
    I would have bet money that somebody would have flipped.
    Why did Erik and Sherri blabber to the camera that they are such PLAYAS...and then do exactly what was exepcted of them by the old, dominating tribe? Dawn is obviously connected to Cochrane and Brenda. Andrea could have asked Malcolm to strategize with her at the well, but neither made any game play moves at that time... (weird). So Andrea wouldn't consider going with MUSCLEHEADS (tm), so she's tight with Dawn/Cochrane/Brenda. They must have made Erika and Sherri realize they were idiots and needed to stay with the group of four (six with the two of them) and that 4/6 is bigger than three MUSCLEHEADS (tm) as BIG as they might all be...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I think the danger of switching to the boys side was that they were clearly tight and planning to go to the end, no matter what they might have promised someone for their vote. Aside from everyone knowing it, they've been quite openly acknowledging that they are desperate and willing to do anything to stay in the game.

If your strategy is to move up the totem pole by switching (Erinnn in Brazil) and hope to shake things up and get to the end, then doing it with three strong guys is not a great idea - they have a better chance of winning those important final challenges, and you're out. By staying with the six, in this season at least, you might have a better chance of getting to the end knowing that there are cracks to be exploited and better chances to win immunity.

re the HII - I thought Andrea was smart to sit there at the spot Malcolm was searching, and I thought she and Cochran might be planning to take turns shadowing him so he wouldn't find it. Cut to commercial and they are all lying around again, and cut to another commercial and Andrea thinks Malcolm likely has it.

We must've missed something there. Why did Andrea give up? And surely Malcolm kept looking? And why didn't Cochran find a way to go back to where he saw the dug up dirt?

Hopefully next week there will be a scramble for it, because if they all just sit around going "oh well" then we are definitely missing something.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I was hoping Malcolm told one of the other amigos where to look in case he got voted off.

yeah...editing. Although I thought Andrea saying she was "80%" sure Malcolm had the idol was just TC posturing.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Although I thought Andrea saying she was "80%" sure Malcolm had the idol was just TC posturing.
    That was what I thought, too--she was making Malcolm feel comfortable.

Did anyone notice that Eddie voted for Malcolm on the revote?
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    I wonder if Andrea or Cochrane are going to pick up where Malcolm left off and start digging around for the idol. They both have a pretty good idea where it might be (Andrea for sure) and since Malcolm is gone, why not? I don't know if they told anyone else that they had caught him digging. If I were Andrea, I'd keep that information to myself and then try to exploit it for my own personal use later on once I realized Malcolm didn't get it after all.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Did anyone notice that Eddie voted for Malcolm on the revote?
    I noticed that - assumed he saw the obvious and figured when they rehash the votes he could say use it to try and distance himself from Reynold and hopefully join up with part of a splitting larger alliance.

One thing - on the show, Jeff often stops reading the votes once it's clear who's going, often leaving a mystery vote or two, which I thought he did last week by only reading off three votes against Philip when there were four. But back at camp this week, they seemed to know someone flipped - am I remembering this wrong? Because I did think it was a deliberate move on the producers' parts to make them all suspicious, as well as encouraging wonky votes.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    it's possible they know Erik's handwriting by now (pretty sure his "fillup" was one of the ones shown by Jeff)
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Interesting thought - I haven't been watching the season until now, so haven't seen his other votes - does he always do that? And if so, a bit odd that he would basically put a signature on a vote that betrayed his alliance. When he did something so fancy with the misspelling I thought he might have been trying to disguise himself.

Oh and meant to at Philip's grim jury look and the thought of Malcolm having to answer to someone he called a "fun sponge" three days earlier!

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Interesting thought - I haven't been watching the season until now, so haven't seen his other votes - does he always do that? And if so, a bit odd that he would basically put a signature on a vote that betrayed his alliance. When he did something so fancy with the misspelling I thought he might have been trying to disguise himself.
    Erik is an aspiring cartoonist and has done all of his votes this way. I am pretty sure he did it that way in his other season as well.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Thanks Prancer - even more bizarre then, because it would seem to scream "I betrayed my alliance" but at the same time, while several of them seemed a bit suspicious of his loyalties, we didn't see anyone call him out. #dangeditors

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    So I'm confused .... did Malcolm really stop searching for the Idol simply because Andrea and Cochran were watching him at the spot by the well? Or was it that he really just simply could not find it?

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Tell us about that Hidden Idol -- it really looked as though you didn't look very hard for it.

"I dug until my hands were blistered and bleeding, well before Andrea ever came and staked me out. Once she got there, I didn't look too much anymore because I needed the majority to believe that I did in fact have it. If I kept looking, they would doubt that I had it. I had to act like I had it in order to get a split vote. I dug for a good long time. That thing, wherever it is, it's hidden well."
    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...ll-hidden.html

Sexy Superhero
    vCash
    I'm thinking that in this case, "water" did not refer to the well.

vCash
    Did anyone catch what the whole clue said? It was flashed so quickly, I couldn't even read it all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    Did anyone catch what the whole clue said? It was flashed so quickly, I couldn't even read it all.
    "On the way to water, on your left hand side, is a large opening in the rocks. Next to which grows a tree out of the rock face. Its roots extend down to the ground.There is a hidden immunity idol buried under these roots six inches underground"

vCash
    None of these people can read! The clue says "On the way" to water. It looked like Malcolm was searching at the roots of the tree beside the well. That clue seems pretty specific to me and the tree didn't look as if it met the condiditons at all, outside of being a tree.
    I'd rather be thought of as absolutely ridiculous than as absolutely boring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSatterwhite View Post
    "On the way to water, on your left hand side, is a large opening in the rocks. Next to which grows a tree out of the rock face. Its roots extend down to the ground.There is a hidden immunity idol buried under these roots six inches underground"
    Thanks! Being able to read it now, I don't think that 'water' meant the well either. And I didn't see any 'large opening in the rocks' near the well? I didn't see any rocks at all. But I'll give him some slack for only being able to read it for 60 seconds. I would never be able to remember all that under the pressure of knowing I only had 60 seconds.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    What about that lagoon where Dawn lost her teeth?

vCash
    Hoping tonight is as full of twists as the last few episodes have been

vCash
    I know that donuts make an appearance.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast