Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Shadow dancing
    vCash
    OMG, Brenda didn't say anything, did she? If she did, it was entirely forgettable.

vCash
    Poor Brenda. I wonder if they'll even bother showing her jury question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Only in Survivor would you hear "Brenda's head has been submerged in water and she hasn't moved in hours" used as a positive. I was a little worried when somebody went to poke her at the end of the challenge she would float away.
    LOL!

That was a good episode. *thumbs up* Andrea was very smart to push for the safe vote since Malcolm or Reynold would have sent her home. But why did Malcolm vote for Reynold? He was the only one. Was that a Hail Mary because he thought the vote was between Andrea and Reynold and he wanted to blindside him by taking the idol off him? But that makes no sense, because he needs Reynold to stay and vote with him. I'm confused.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    wow, the last fifteen minutes of this episode had more strategy than the whole rest of the season. I think the editors were as caught off guard as the rest of us, because the continuity was really bizarre. One minute there's a misguided plan to subvert the Favorites Alliance by appealing to Phillip's lapdog of all people, followed by a brilliant countermove to eliminate Malcolm, but also a smattering of showmance by two people who swear they're each fooling the other and next thing you know Andrea is crying and trembling her bottom lip like a cheerleader who has just learned for the first time in her life that not everyone thinks everything she does is cute, Phillip scares the bejeezus out of Malcolm, who has an idol but manages to talk his bromance buddy out of HIS idol, which of course means that Michael has to go home.

Oh, and Cochran is saving this season. I think he needs to provide commentary, MST3K-style, for all seasons of Survivor from this point forward.

I knew Brenda was going to win immunity as soon as the camera lingered on her for more than .3 seconds in the reward challenge
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I think Cochran is receiving the winner treatment. No ? Who else ? I can't point anyone else at this moment ! I kind of like that
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Wow Andrea actually made the right call, if they all voted for Malcolm she would've gone home!

I have no idea what Malcolm is doing voting for Reynold... Maybe he figured Reynold is stupid and won't hold a grudge against him once he's in the final tribal council and Reynold is on the jury? That's really playing a little too hard...
    Last edited by walei; 04-12-2013 at 02:29 AM.

vCash
    I think you mean Andrea. For Brenda to make any call at all, she'd have to speak
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    What a lot of twists and turns last night. Weird that Malcolm voted for Reynolds. Brenda is sooo cute I know she's quiet but I hope she goes a long way!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I think you mean Andrea. For Brenda to make any call at all, she'd have to speak
    Lol yeah Andrea. I shall now stealth edit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Oh, and Cochran is saving this season. I think he needs to provide commentary, MST3K-style, for all seasons of Survivor from this point forward.

I knew Brenda was going to win immunity as soon as the camera lingered on her for more than .3 seconds in the reward challenge
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieM View Post
    I think Cochran is receiving the winner treatment. No ? Who else ? I can't point anyone else at this moment ! I kind of like that
    So true!!!! Cochrane is just great - very smart, geeky, and very aware of what is going on. He truly loves the game.
    I loved Malcolm last season - not sure what is going on. I don't like Reynold, but in a way he is entertaining.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walei View Post
    Lol yeah Andrea. I shall now stealth edit.
    I'm going to name you The Quick Change Artist and your job will be to infiltrate the voting booth and switch the names on the parchment when Jeff isn't looking.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    at how the last 15 minutes of clusterfeck all unfolded. I can't wait to see Reynold lose it on Malcolm for forking over his idol for nothing. Add on top of that that Malcolm voted for him...

Interesting to see the immunity challenge come down to two women -- the two previous times they did this challenge the women were all out first. Kudos to Andrea and Brenda

And speaking of Brenda, I seriously wish we'd see her more. She was such a power player in her first season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    I loved Malcolm last season - not sure what is going on. I don't like Reynold, but in a way he is entertaining.
    Last season he was on a losing tribe and got caught very early doimg the snuggle bunny thing with the resident booby blond. He had to play a very different game than he wanted. I believe this is the Malcolm we would have seen from the get go if he hadn't been on SUCH a lame tribe.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Pretty funny that Malcolm got Reynold to fork over his Idol at the last minute like that. Did he really think he was on the chopping block, or was it all a game just to get Reynold to give it to him to get it out of play? It's now out of play and wasn't even needed, and Malcolm still has an Idol. Funny.

vCash
    Well, I mean I don't think Reynold is going to be TOO unhappy. He was going to use it anyway, he wasn't in risk of getting voted out. He doesn't know it was Malcolm who voted for him but I do wonder if it'll be smart enough to try and suss it out. I would LOVE to see what would happen if he found out that Malcolm talked him out of the idol AND voted for him. lol!

vCash
    Best! Tribal! Ever! This season has totally redeemed itself. Thank you Malcolm!!! I'm so happy Stealth is off my screen!!

vCash
    Favorite episode ever!!! So happy Phillip is gone from the game! Great job by Malcolm! And interesting that the one guy switched his vote and went with the 3 amigos.

vCash
    Awesome episode! So glad that "Fillup" is gone!!! Good job Malcolm. Hope you can pull off another blindside next week

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Loved, loved, loved tribal, but wanted to smack Dawn through the rest of the episode. But all was forgiven at TC--PML at the looks on the majority alliance's faces! And Reynold finally got to attend a tribal where he knew what was going on.

Sherry looks ghastly, even by Survivor standards.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    What a bizarre ep. I should have guessed that the edit Fillup got about his refusal to do the IC meant he was gonzo.

And I really hope Cochrane wins this thing. He's been dang funny all season, and he's really playing well.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast