Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    I would love to be Dawn's therapist.

For her own sake, I'm glad you're not since you very clearly don't like her.

vCash
    Fridge_Break, I have a feeling that in everyday life, Dawn is probably a very likeable person. I remember liking her during her original season. I don't like what she did, but therapists often dislike things that their clients have done. Such is life.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Dawn has deleted her Twitter and Facebook accounts because of all the negativity. Current and former cast members are engaged in a social media war over whether Dawn was playing a game or betraying a friend. Brenda says she forgives Dawn but will never speak to her again. And Brandon has been banned from the Survivor reunion show.

anyone have screenshots of the ?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I don't necessarily like what she did either; my biggest problem is the uncalled for, childish backlash bullying she has received for it.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post

anyone have screenshots of the ?
    I'll PM you cause I'm not sure if we're allowed to post links to other boards.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Imagine playing chess with some of these people...

Did you just take out my castle? I thought we were friends!! I can't believe you did that!!! And you said you WEREN'T going to take my castle earlier!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?????!!!!!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    I'll PM you cause I'm not sure if we're allowed to post links to other boards.
    You can; the days when we barred links to other boards are long gone.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    wow, Sucks people mostly hate Dawn but reallllllllllly hate Cochran!
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    A lot of people on Sucks have always hated Cochran because they thought he was a whiner for saying he was bullied. None of them thought he was bullied; they thought he was disliked. And they thought he was, er less, than a man for switching sides for no good reason at all just because Coach fed his ego. The Cochran hate has been running high since day one of this season.

This has been a really contentious season for past Survivors, starting with Francesca's boot. Francesca was part of the Wine and Cheese Crew, a group of New York cast members who watch Survivor together. Eliza (the queen of the crew) totally went off on Andrea and has taken every opportunity to trash her, with Francesca retweeting every comment while claiming she was SO over Survivor. Sugar and Corinne are STILL fighting. Russell fights with everybody. The Wine and Cheese crew have started fighting among themselves, a few others have chimed in to tell them all to STFU already, and it's been pretty much all season.

I hadn't really been reading spoilers, but I am to see that Jeff's claim that next season was going to be totally new meant something other than what I thought it did. Next season is supposed to be

Spoiler

and the season after that is going to be

Spoiler

The good news is that CBS has apparently sworn off Hantzes for good. The bad news is that they are apparently in talks with Discovery for their own reality show.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Hmmmm...

Spoiler

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    Hmmmm...

Spoiler

It's possible that that rumor is actually false because

Spoiler

It could all be hooey; Sucks has gotten all worked up about completely false stories before. The Survivor producers used to love to plant fake stories and spoilers there and watch everyone writhe around. I miss those days; that was when spoilers were fun and not just a lot of nasty people being nasty for the sake of nastiness.

vCash
    re: Prancer's 1st spoiler about next season's format: GACK

Spoiler

vCash
    gen...

If either one of Prancer's spoilers is false I hope it is the first one. However, even a bad Survivor twist is usually much better than, say, a Big Brother one, so I have some hope for something decent.

vCash
    almost time!

and my conflict for tonight was cancelled, so I'm good and ready for the full disaster

Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash
    And right after tribal council, the final 5 becomes the final 4 with Erik being pulled by medical because of dehydration and low blood pressure (starvation syndrome?).

In the first reward challenge the prize is "an advantage" in the final immunity challenge and, after many toppling cards, Cochran manages to pull off yet another win!!
    Last edited by victorskid; 05-13-2013 at 01:39 AM.
    Can't skate but love to watch

vCash
    That reward challenge had me dying with all of the stacks of cards falling over every time someone new grabbed the lead And then Sherri's entire stack toppling over ever so perfectly at the very end, I just lost it

I need a beer.

vCash
    I only watch Survivor a handful of times but I always watch with my mom on Mother's Day. She's rooting for Cochran. I'm catching up on this thread so I don't annoy my mom too much with annoying questions, and damn, this has been an exciting season.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Poor Erik.

I find Cochrane being an immunity monster pretty funny, but look at his competition. Eddie - who bails for donuts, Dawn who's totally batshit, and Sherri whose artificial boobs probably get in the way.

Freaking Dawn needs a deal with Kleenex.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i too like dogs and bars. i would spend all my money at a dog bar.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash
    Aw - poor Eddie won't get to build that doggie playpen beside the bar

Congrats to Cochran on putting that puzzle together and getting immunity
    Can't skate but love to watch

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast