Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

vCash
    Poor Brenda....sobbing over being blindsided!

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    It was sad....but strategically a good move I think.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Brenda I knew she was a goner when they aired the confessional in which she said she would've held on longer had Eddie still been up there. You can't lose mental focus even for a second.

Cheers to Brenda and Andrea for taking their blindsides gracefully... so different from when Lex was voted off the first all stars.

vCash
    I felt bad for Brenda. That was an impossible choice - make sobbing Dawn happy or make sobbing Sherri & 3 other people happy. Either way, she was making enemies. Sucked that the party boat was within earshot. I'd have been tossing fire logs at it. Eddie is no threat to win immunity. He's too quick to fall or jump for donuts. So, keeping him made sense.

As always I teared up when the families came out. @ Cochran and momma just talking through that challenge. He knew they wouldn't win it, so they caught up.

vCash
    Brenda was doomed when she started getting airtime. She probably wishes she hadn't fished up Dawn's teeth from the bottom of the lake.

vCash
    Bummed for Brenda, but, yes too much airtime tonight after next to nothing. But also good for Cochrane.
    To me he is the most deserving. I like Dawn, but her crying and stressing out is annoying.
    This part of the season seems so far away from the beginning with Brandon, Corinne and Phillip.
    Go Cochrane!

vCash
    Brenda should have knocked out Dawn's fake teeth on the way out.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    that reward challenge!! The winner not only has a horrid choice to be made AFTER picking the 2nd person to go with her, but for the first time we get TWO loved ones per player AND the reward takes place so close to camp that the only two left out can see and hear everything (guessing they could smell the burgers on the grill, too)..
    well played, evil challenge makers, well played

I really liked Brenda - would have loved it to come down to her and Cochran and Dawn. I get that she was a way huger challenge threat than Eddie, but I worry that Cochran and Dawn don't understand that the whole jury is rooting for Eddie. It's not like they're hiding it in any way, shape or form

Poor Brenda that may have been the most authentic and devastating goodbye - no OTT antics, just very real, uncomfortable sorrow. Instead, I shall focus on the humor of Brenda going on and on to her dad about how humble she's been, and how great she is for it

Aaaaagh, someone goes down in the finale?!? I wonder if the Erik vs the tree montage was foreshadowing?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I am REALLY over Dawn now. Bitch cries about everything. Go home. You are NOT the first or only person going through this. Suck it, up!!!!
    Beefcake's fancy, saccharine, artsy, drag bingo cliche effusing, bipolar, OTT fashionista manchild

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Did Brenda throw the challenge so Dawn could have her chance at winning an immunity challenge? (Didn't Andrea and Brenda recently spend for hours on a challenge and this one ended in something like 30 minutes?)

WHY are people not doing EVERYTHING they can to get rid of Cochrane? He is a MUCH bigger threat than Andrea and Brenda. He is likeable, he has won challenges, he's an excellent strategist? I just know he will win and it will be the most boring finale because it's all so obvious. Well, except for his COMPETITORS.

Is it possible Eddie is throwing challenges so as to not look like a threat? If so, it's working because he's coasting along...maybe to the finale??
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    nothing is boring about Cochran Dude was even hilarious busting on his dad
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I am over Dawn, too. It really annoys me that she is still there after all her mini-breakdowns. I guess I am rooting for Cochrane. Felt very sad for Brenda.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    that reward challenge!! The winner not only has a horrid choice to be made AFTER picking the 2nd person to go with her, but for the first time we get TWO loved ones per player AND the reward takes place so close to camp that the only two left out can see and hear everything (guessing they could smell the burgers on the grill, too)..
    well played, evil challenge makers, well played
    I think that was the most evil thing I have ever seen Survivor do--and Survivor is evil to the core.

I understand why Dawn was so upset, but the problem with Dawn is that she's always upset. If she had been angry and crying just over this, it would have seemed pretty normal, I think. But because she's always melting down over something, it's really irritating to see her do it AGAIN.

As an aside, Brenda is pregnant and pretty far along; Cochran says she must have been really happy to see her fiance when she got home .
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    I was hoping that Dawn was so upset that she'd quit - and then Brenda nicely came over and calmed her back down by reminding her that they only had four more days.

I've lost track - does anyone still have an Hidden Immunity Idol? I was thinking that they'd either all been played already or that it was too late to use one. But then Jeff asked The Question during TC and I was startled.
    I'd rather be thought of as absolutely ridiculous than as absolutely boring.

vCash
    It was a good strategic move to get Brenda out but the timing is horrible... I'm sorry you just don't do a thing like that to someone that did what Brenda did. After watching the Ponderrosa video I hope Dawn is in the final tribal and the jury will chew her out!

I was getting annoyed with Dawn's spastic crying every week but wow she is so going to get it at the final tribal.

vCash
    I'm more annoyed with Dawn's constant assertions to her allies (or maybe it's just to Cochran) that she's "playing her own game this time" than the crying. Especially when she spent so much time being Phillip's loyal minion! When she said it again to Cochran last night, I could all but see the wheels in his head turning through his translucent skin.

I don't think anyone has a HII anymore. We didn't see/hear anything about a clue being rehidden (Andrea still has hers at Ponderosa), but maybe Jeff just has to ask as long as it's still playable. I think next TC is the last time anyone could use one - although if someone leaves the game through injury or whatever was previewed, perhaps it won't get to be used anyway so they wouldn't bother airing any footage referring to it in this episode since it doesn't end up being an issue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    This part of the season seems so far away from the beginning with Brandon, Corinne and Phillip.
    I didn't start watching until I knew that they had all been eliminated.

vCash
    I was gutted for Brenda. I really wanted her to win. Cochran is my next choice. I too am over Dawn, never actually was a fan. Too much crying all the time! I think PeterG might be right. I think Eddie is throwing challenges so no one sees him as a threat. But the jury will vote him to win if he makes it ... watch out Cochran.

vCash
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one fed up with Dawn. I'd love to see Eddie make the final as I think it would be funny if he wound up winning it all. Do you think Eric has the brains to figure out that he was left out of the "vote Brenda tonight" decision?

vCash
    The backlash against Dawn on Twitter and Facebook has been unbelievably bad. I feel for her -- it can't be easy considering how emotionally fragile she is. Yes she put a knife in Brenda's back, but so did Cochran. And this is a game. It's Survivor. This is not the first time this has happened and it won't be the last. I just hope for her own stability that she's not boo'ed on Sunday at the reunion.

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast