Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

vCash
    I think it was because they couldn't remember her name and didn't want to write down "the girl" on the parchment.

Sexy Superhero
    vCash
    I kept wanting Corinne to realize that Philip's split-the-vote plan could work well for her. All of a sudden at tribal counsel, there could have been 2 votes Julia, 1 vote Michael, and 3 votes Philip.

vCash
    ok, I've just about had my Phil of the secret agent. Just a terrible ep. And Julia has to go down as one of the most boring castaways ever. Maybe the merge next week will spice things up...

vCash
    Philip is such a tool.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    This was a blah episode, but I have high hopes for next week--gross food challenge! It has been way too long!

I don't know how Phillip's tribemates keep from slapping him. It must be a daily temptation. I thought Cochran was going to lose it and laugh in his face when Philip was going on about throwing the challenge.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Yeah, yeah, Phillip tedious, but what I'm tired of is challenges starring Reynold throwing things. Seriously, where are the immunity challenges that don't involve tossing, 'cause I'm about to hurl.

Cochran's speech about Phillip and the immunity challenge was
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Did Phillip really say "foo paws" (instead of faux pas), cause that's what it sounded like to me.

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    Did Phillip really say "foo paws" (instead of faux pas), cause that's what it sounded like to me.
    Yep. Or "foos paws". Maybe he thought it was the plural.
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

vCash
    Kasey beat me to it. That's what I heard,too.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Foo Paws is stealth R Us's secret puppy division.

I need a merge soon. This season is boring me.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    The season as been ok for me, although I agree this last episode was a yawner.

vCash
    Not surprised that the Favs are ruling both tribes, although I think long-term, all the fans that they probably wish could get voted out aren't going to TC because the tribe is too strong, lol. Julia, Matt and Mike aren't really game threats to anyone, but Sherri, Reynold and Reynold's Sidekick are. Oops. Oh well, it's not like there is anything they can "do" about it, but it is funny how the tribes shook out.

Julia is such a dumb vote. She wasn't going to do anything...pretty much anyone else would have been a better vote, especially with the merge looming. Maybe they were afraid she would become someone's goat, but yeah.

So far in the game, I'm liking Andrea and shockingly, Corinne. Malcolm is smart but I hate that he's aligning with Reynold; I can't stand him. Chochran is hilarious and I hope he makes it far, but he's too smart to be anyone's goat and he can't power his way to the end.
    Last edited by Spareoom; 03-28-2013 at 05:37 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spareoom View Post
    So far in the game, I'm liking Andrea and shockingly, Corinne. Malcolm is smart but I hate that he's aligning with Reynold; I can't stand him. Chochran is hilarious and I hope he makes it far, but he's too smart to be anyone's goat and he can't power his way to the end.
    I'm surprised that I like Corinne too. I didn't expect that to happen!
    Cochrane is great... I hope he makes it far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Habs View Post
    I'm surprised that I like Corinne too. I didn't expect that to happen!
    Cochrane is great... I hope he makes it far.
    ITA. I wish Corinne had used her head to get 3 votes against Phillip. No one from her original alliance would hold it against her and we'd be rid of one of the most annoying players ever!!

vCash
    Best part of the episode was the cameramen catching Dawn's crazy face at the top of the episode when Phillip started rambling about some crazy topic.

vCash
    The best move, imo, is to drag Phillip past the merge....let him irritate everyone.

vCash
    I too am being entertained by Corinne. I am wondering about Brenda! Has she changed? I want to know what she is up to.
    I am loving Cochrane - hope he wins. He has perfect insight into the game and is just amused by it. Everytime they have one of his confessionals - I am happy - I know something entertaining and relevant will be said!
    I loved Malcolm last season, but his teaming up with Reynold - NO!
    I too heard FOO from Phillip. he is more entertaining than crazy compared to last season. but will be happy when he leaves.

vCash
    I hated Corinne in Gabon but anyone who is up against Phillip will win points with me. So what's up with Dawn? Julia was trying to instigate a Phillip vote off and Dawn ran right to Phillip and ratted out everything... I'm not liking her at all this season. Didn't like Malcolm in Philippines, and not liking him here. I hope Cochrane goes all the way but he needs a power play soon.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Gross food, plottin' and schemin', an immunity win for Cochran over Malcolm and a blindside--heh! Much better ep than last week.

I wish they had booted Philip just because, but I'll take Corinne, if only because it meant seeing that smug smirk wiped off Reynold's face AGAIN. I can't remember the last time someone on Survivor was so utterly wrong about what was going to happen at TC so many times.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    I really enjoyed tonight, so happy for Cochrane's immunity win, against Malcolm! Also liked how happy he was and others were for him. Loved the looks in TC, Corinned and team so happy then shocked! Good for Dawn. Right now I am rooting for Cochrane to win, with Dawn, and Anadrea next, and Malcolm if he dumps Reynold and Eddie. I think the show is going to be much better now.

I do enjoy some returning players. But I would love if they had a season with all newbies, and no immunity idols. like the first season. People would be searching for idols that don't exist.

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast