Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Plus Laura kicking some ass by noticing his bulging pocket!
    Reynold's bulge was indeed a highlight of the episode.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Allie, if you're really a Survivor fan and have watched it for years, why would you get into a cuddle alliance? Dope.
    She says it was all editing. And while it obviously wasn't ALL editing, it does appear that the idea that she and Reynold were a couple had kind of faded by this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I haven't watched the first two episodes, and remain unmotivated to watch for the first time in the history of Survivor. Is there anything worth watching this season??
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Yes, it is promising for a lot of and
    Jeff has promised a season full of twists and turns and things never before seen!

On one hand, it's Jeff. OTOH, the rumors about this season are rather . Naming no names or giving away anything in detail, but blocked for those who like to be completely surprised,

Spoiler

Now whether any of that actually happens or not is up in the air; there's always a mix of true and not true in those rumors.

Speaking of Jeff, his talk show was canceled, so Survivor should return to its usual production schedule.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Just read your spoiler Prancer - and thank you very much for framing it so I could decide whether to peak or not - and if the last part is true, that in itself might be worth the investment in the season!

vCash
    Ooooo, Prancer!
    That is all kinds of

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Speaking of Jeff, his talk show was canceled...
    I kept forgetting that thing existed.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    It was so sad to see Dawn crying all alone for so long last night.

vCash
    Jeff: Do you want to say who it is with the HII?
    Laura: Nah
    Jeff: YOU ARE LOOKING RIGHT AT REYNOLD!

Good ol' Jeff.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Ooooo, Prancer!
    That is all kinds of
    Yeah, I'm not at all keen on watching any of the "favorites," but now I want to see if any of those rumors are true.

Suckered in again.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    I kept forgetting that thing existed.
    You and everyone else.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i watched it when he had blair on. she made him look even more awkward. he asked the same questions my nana would ask if some misguided person gave her a show.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Boy, if Shemar thinks acting like an 8 yr old is the way to win Survivor, he's not much of a "Fan".

And what happened to the Lil' Hantz' vow to play cleaner than his Uncle??? Unlike Russell, Brandon seems to have his Dad's crazy, and it's not pretty. And Brandon, by this time in the game your Uncle would have had a HII, where's yours? And peeing in the rice? Really? Did you reallly say, threaten, that? Stay classy Brandon...

And boy is Malcolm way under the radar so far.

vCash
    As much as I don't exactly like the "foursome" in the fans, I can't take Shamar AT ALL. He is coming across as fat-assed, lippy, lazy, petulant, argumentative and downright childish. About the only thing he might be good for his the use of his muscles -- and I don't mean his mouth.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Shemar - just bums me out. When I learn certain contestant professions before we get to know them- like war vet- I really want to root for them and think they might have applicable skills for Survivor and then they disappoint! (another profession - like teacher I think good! - but then we got Nakiah (sp?).) Also Shemar with all his muscles reminds me of a muscled guy in the past that quit - blanking on his name.
    I am glad they got rid of one of the cool kids, even though Shemar deserved to go. Better to cancel the 4 sooner than later.
    5-4 - one could sway, but 6-3 is better.

Why does Philip have to be in pink underwear again? Just so stupid.

Malcolm - under the radar - hope he does well - he should team up with Laura! He really is observant -loved his comments about Lil Hantz.

Yes - too many people - I almost forgot Corinne was there. Sounds like Lil Hantz and Erik like her - makes me curious.
    And there is a girl with dark hair on the fans team - saw her in group discussions, but did she speak?

Jenny - please warch - for selfish reasons - I always enjoy your posts!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    Also Shemar with all his muscles reminds me of a muscled guy in the past that quit - blanking on his name.
    Osten in Pearl Islands. Was he the first Survivor ever to quit? I remember Probst being furious about it.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy
    Jenny - please warch - for selfish reasons - I always enjoy your posts!!
    Agree!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Habs View Post
    Osten in Pearl Islands. Was he the first Survivor ever to quit? I remember Probst being furious about it.

Yes, he was the first. Don't you remember, his "lungs" were bleeding is why he quit. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHenry14 View Post
    Yes, he was the first. Don't you remember, his "lungs" were bleeding is why he quit. lol
    Right! He was complaining that he was catching pneumonia.
    He couldn't swim either, and had to be rescued by a teammate during a water challenge.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Except Osten didn't quit - he asked to be voted out, and he was. Yes, it was the first time someone left the game due to their own wishes, but I don't think it's fair to lump him in with NaOnka, Janu, Purple Kelly, Kathy, Susan Hawk (all-stars) or even Jenna (all stars) or Dana, who had good reasons to leave. Osten wanted to be voted out at a previous tribal, and when his tribe didn't release him, he didn't quit, he played by the rules of the game.

I don't have a lot of love for Osten, but I think he's gotten a bad rap over the years.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I don't understand why people with phobias sign up for reality shows like this. If you've heard anything about "Survivor" over the years, you know that there's going to be water challenges and climbing challenges and eating challenges. So if you can't swim/fear water or are afraid of heights/snakes/bugs, don't sign up. Or if you have those fears and still sign up, shut up and deal with the fears without hysteria. Or get some therapy before you come on the show so that you can deal with it without drama. Drama calls attention to the weakness and weakness gets you voted off.
    "You just can't underestimate the power of positive underwear." 2013 Fruit of the Loom ad

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    To vote someone out who you find irritating is bad gameplay in my opinion. It is the move of someone who does not have control over their emotions.

You want to vote out anyone who would get more votes than you in the final tribal council. You want to keep anyone who will take less votes than you. Plus, keeping obnoxious people around puts the focus on them rather than how you might be a threat to win over everyone else. In that way, the obnoxious person acts as a shield. And in game where you are a target to be eliminated, throwing away your shield is indeed a very bad move.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Phillip question (cause I don't remember) ......

I know in his past season, they always had "Federal Agent" on the screen shot when they showed Phillip in confessionals. Exactly what kind of Federal Agent was/is he? What, exactly, was/is his job?

vCash
    Lesson for future male contestants: do not wear tight pants, or if there's a bulge in your pants then make sure its the right bulge

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast