vCash

"Breaking Ice" a skating tribute to "Breaking Bad."

Too good to put in the Trash Can: No, this isn't a joke, this was done seriously enough to feature "Mr. Debonair," the great Richard Dwyer as one of the characters. Make sure you watch the credits through to the end, you'll LOVE the last line:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/...g_tribute.html
    "Once you've skated together long enough, and you're really good friends, you can close your eyes, put your hand out and she's right there." Joe Dolkiewicz, 2011 US Novice Pairs Bronze Medalist

vCash
    It doesn't work here in the UK

(Though seeing as I don't really know what Breaking Bad actually is, I probably wouldn't have got it anyway )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Loves_Shizuka View Post
    It doesn't work here in the UK

(Though seeing as I don't really know what Breaking Bad actually is, I probably wouldn't have got it anyway )
    The creator of this video is also an assistant editor on *several* (a majority?) of the Breaking Bad episodes for the TV Show. She is active with the theater on ice community in LA, and an active adult competitor as well. Reading the credits you'll recognize some names in addition to Mr. Dwyer as well that were involved in the choreography and as skaters.

Being a fan of the show... I think this is a riot! It's blown up virally on the internet in the past week, since AMC's Breaking Bad website first posted it, and now it's been recognized by LA Times, BuzzFeed, HuffPost, etc. Fun to see it get proper attention.

vCash
    What "names" in skating would you see as the lead characters....

vCash
    Doesn't work for me, I'm in the Netherlands. Online videoclips from websites in Canada or the USA often don't work here.

vCash
    This'll be the first time I use this expression, so u know its called for :

ROFL

can I nominate Frank Carroll for Walter white ?