Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

vCash
    Isn't this thread supposed to be about The Skating Lesson?

vCash
    Yeah, but for some weird reason fans of The Skating Lesson chose to take several innocuous comments made by manleywoman negatively and turn it into a thread about those instead.

vCash
    I'm enjoying Jenny and Dave's podcasts immensely and have also greatly enjoyed the podcasts manleywoman has conducted. I'm appreciative of anyone who can provide new information resources for skating fans especially since the sport doesn't get as much mainstream press as some other sports get. There is plenty of room for Jenny & Dave, Manleywoman, Audrey, and anyone else who might want to start up their own podcast. As far as I am concerned, the more the merrier as long as the interviews are substantive (which they all are!)

Having said that, I think the bickering in this thread should stop and the discussion should return to the the intended topic of this thread, The Skating Lesson Podcast. It seems like most of the discussion of their latest podcast with Tim Goebel is is now in this thread: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...ebel-Interview

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234