Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    a monkey stole my title
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8er1964 View Post
    I don't think you'd do well there. It looks something like this. I doubt even Brian Wilson is worth living in a place that looks like that!

(The only time I ever go down there is if we blow a fuse and hubby isn't around and I absolutely have to have whatever circuit blew. 99% of the time I can figure out a way to work around things until he's around to go down there instead.)
    I'm sure PL could bedazzle it with sparkly stuff and make it a comfortable living space.

vCash
    Yes. And once I lure Brian down there, his beard will keep us warm. And scare away creepy things.

vCash
    There is no guarantee that there are no creepy things in that beard

The Hall of Fame ballot was announced today, with selections to be announced in January. Anyone who does not put Greg Maddux on their ballot should have their voting privileges revoked.

vCash
    Are the Tigers' ownership/GM all smoking crack? You give up Doug Fister for prospects?

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    There's a whole lot of unhappy Tiger fans out there at the moment. On the Tigers Facebook post about it there's about 2,000 comments basically saying wtf?

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemgirl View Post
    There is no guarantee that there are no creepy things in that beard

The Hall of Fame ballot was announced today, with selections to be announced in January. Anyone who does not put Greg Maddux on their ballot should have their voting privileges revoked.
    If the unthinkable should happen in that case, I'll be more than happy to join your posse.

If the rumours about Certain Yankees are true, those fans of the navy pinstripe can *not* be at all happy ATM...

vCash
    So apparently two agents got into a fistfight at the Winter Meetings. I thought immediately "Jay-Z and Scott Boras" and apparently the Twitterverse agrees.

And Logan Morrison got traded to the Mariners. I hate watching AL games.

Ma name's Beckeh.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    And Logan Morrison got traded to the Mariners. I hate watching AL games.
    LoMo hasn't been a Mariner for a day yet and he's already made a vaguely homophobic remark on twitter. Normally that wouldn't go over too well up here but, luckily for him, no one up here pays too much attention to the M's anymore.
    Roll Tide, y'all!

vCash
    That's weird. Because as far as I've seen from his tweets, he's not homophobic at all. I mean, his nickname rhymes with "homo" so you've got to have a certain level of tolerance to put up with the crap he gets.

I will have to check those out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxygirl View Post
    LoMo hasn't been a Mariner for a day yet and he's already made a vaguely homophobic remark on twitter. Normally that wouldn't go over too well up here but, luckily for him, no one up here pays too much attention to the M's anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    That's weird. Because as far as I've seen from his tweets, he's not homophobic at all. I mean, his nickname rhymes with "homo" so you've got to have a certain level of tolerance to put up with the crap he gets.
    Yeah, that's been my impression as well - he's generally silly but entertaining. I did look over his recent tweets and if there was a homophobic one, either I missed it or he deleted it. I'm not seeing anything.

vCash
    I didn't see anything, either.

I won't be moving into sk8er1964's basement, either. Wilson re-signed with the Dodgers.

Ma name's Beckeh.
    vCash
    Well, I can't find it either. I don't remember exactly what he said but he and some guy were kind of jawing at each other and *I think* LoMo said something about how the other guy isn't getting any and the other guy said 'yes I am, I'm engaged' and LoMo refered to the other guy's fiance as 'him'. Or something like that. Basically it was the kind of stuff that guys usually say to other guys to insult them.
    Roll Tide, y'all!

vCash
    Brian Roberts signed with the Yankees?! Noooooooo!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie S View Post
    Brian Roberts signed with the Yankees?! Noooooooo!
    I have SO much death in my soul over this news. I could at least root for him alone if he went to any other AL team but now I can't even root for him alone anymore because I can't stand the Yankees. Why that team Brian???!!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617