Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

being infected by Radionova's obvious joy for skating
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marbri View Post
    Any helpful tips to get the stream working? Not having any luck at all. Is there something I need to download?
    Argh that really sucks. For me it just immediately opened on Windows Media Player when I clicked on the link? Unfortunately I suck with computers and if it hadn't opened up voluntarily, I'd be just as troubled as you.
    Rockin' Finnish commentator: "And that was supposed to be a flip but it turned out to be a flop."

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Thanks ioana. Originally when I click on the link it asked me what program I wanted to use and I tried realplayer upon which I was told I need to download something and I clicked that and was told it won't work(couldn´t find it). Now I think I messed up my computer lol.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

vCash
    my fathers computer was asked if it will download VLC file or something but I think that his computer is just old and not updated
    I don't know if it will help you because my computer just as Hanna just open up with the link.
    (sorry about the rambling, not good at writing english)

vCash
    Ugh, that is frustrating. Did you already try to use File-->'open url' and then paste in the link media.vortex.is/syrland.live? Maybe a different program like VLC might be worth a try, as well. http://download.cnet.com/VLC-Media-P...-10781296.html

ETA: Maybe just try to look for a WMV update under Help -->check for updates?

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Thanks. I´ll try that and if it doesn't work I´ll just check it out on youtube later I guess.

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Ok. Downloaded the VLC thing and it works. Thanks for everyone's help. One last question Does anyone have the start order (the results page doesn't seem to have anything).

vCash
    Ok. Downloaded the VLC thing and it works. Thanks for everyone's help. One last question Does anyone have the start order (the results page doesn't seem to have anything).
    I put a questioning to the icelandic skating fed. and I hope they do something about it.

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skoppa View Post
    I put a questioning to the icelandic skating fed. and I hope they do something about it.
    I am probably in the same situation as your father in that I am on an old computer so maybe just a note for dinosaurs like me to download that VLC thing

Btw if you are sending notes to the Icelandic Skating fed tell them to take the picture of Sasha Cohen and Evan Lysacek off their homepage and either put their Icelandic skaters up there or some shots of legs skating

vCash
    Does anyone have the start order (the results page doesn't seem to have anything).
    http://www.skautasamband.is/images/N...rWithClubs.pdf

Btw if you are sending notes to the Icelandic Skating fed tell them to take the picture of Sasha Cohen and Evan Lysacek off their homepage and either put their Icelandic skaters up there or some shots of legs skating
    I, too, thought it's a bit strange to have Cohen and Lysacek featured on the website of the Icelandic fed.
    Rockin' Finnish commentator: "And that was supposed to be a flip but it turned out to be a flop."

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    http://www.skautasamband.is/images/N...rWithClubs.pdf

I, too, thought it's a bit strange to have Cohen and Lysacek featured on the website of the Icelandic fed.
    Really though

vCash
    Delete
    Last edited by Hanna; 02-01-2013 at 03:31 PM.

vCash
    ^
    regarding Cohen and Lysacek I can try and ask them but do not put to much hope (I myself have never understood why they are there in first place)

vCash
    where did you find this?

vCash
    where did you find this?
    http://www.skautasamband.is/nordics2013/results

vCash
    thanks

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    ^
    regarding Cohen and Lysacek I can try and ask them but do not put to much hope (I myself have never understood why they are there in first place)
    Just tell them you were reading online and people were laughing at them for featuring two American skaters who don't even compete anymore I don't know any other skating federation who features another countries skaters, it's just weird

vCash
    Just tell them you were reading online and people were laughing at them for featuring two American skaters who don't even compete anymore I don't know any other skating federation who features another countries skaters, it's just weird
    well there is no one that says that other people can not write to them also (said foreigners)

http://skautasamband.is/2012-09-13-01-31-23

you put your name then email address and then write away

p.s. you write the letters in the box below and then click the "senda" button

vCash
    It must be an obskure skating country thing. Romanian fed also has Cohen on the front page, but we went one better and got Apolo Ono for short track, too

http://www.frp.ro/

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Hanna, I thought the announcer said Juni Marie and Victoria had 28.xx so there might be a lot in that area with similar marks.

Skoppa, I´ll start an online petition

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ioana View Post
    It must be an obskure skating country thing. Romanian fed also has Cohen on the front page, but we went one better and got Apolo Ono for short track, too

http://www.frp.ro/
    I´ll add them to my petition

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast