Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    Right. You can read the headline and get the whole story on this
    Indeed, just as the thread title here tells you all you need to know. Yet people who say they aren't interested still opened the thread and took the time and trouble to post in it.

Meanwhile, people read the headlines about the fiscal cliff or Syria or the Ivory Coast, clutch their pearls and move on without clicking.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LilJen View Post
    Google News headline: http://www.people.com/people/article...660656,00.html (dang, "link" button isn't working for me; sorry). Kim's brother Rob says "I'll wait for marriage before baby." But Rob, she *is* married. . . just not to the father of her child :run:
    What is he talking about? On their show they featured Rob's girlfriend getting pregnant and miscarrying. Did he forget about that? I know things happen but that's kind of hypocritical. But then again on the same series Rob sent off on Kim and all but called her a ho when she got on his case about getting a job. He questioned how she supported herself, lol.
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    I don't know CA law, but if she's still married to Kris H. when the baby is born, he may legally be presumed the father. Not sure if that holds if they put Kanye on the birth certificate.
    You can believe before that baby gets here Kris Jenner will have pushed that divorce through. Say what you will, but Momager knows how to get sh*t done...

I admit to being a Kardashian fan. I'm a reality TV junkie in general: Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kendra on Top, Dance Moms, Bad Girls Club, Cheer Perfection...but hells no to Honey Boo Boo and Toddlers in Tiaras ...no thanks. I like the Kardashians and I find them entertaining mostly b/c of their family dynamic. I have two sisters and a brother (who is the youngest) and we have a similar relationship in that we are very close, love each other, but don't always get along. I can relate to that. Plus I find their lifestyle interesting. Watching the Kardashians is a form of escapism for me, as it is for the millions of people who continue to watch and follow them, and I don't see anything wrong with that. Some people need to lighten up a little...

As for the baby news, I think that's great for them. Unlike her relationship with Kris Humphries, Kim and Kayne have known each other for a long time. They've been friends for almost 10 years so it wasn't like they just met and she got knocked up; they had a foundation of friendship before they began dating. I think the reason Kris and Kim didn't work out was b/c he couldn't adjust to her world and lifestyle. He wanted her to stop being "Hollywood" and move to Minnesota... Kanye is one of the biggest hip hop stars on the planet and is used to the fame and the lifestyle so there was no adjustment necessary. It's a good match and I think they're cute together.

Poor Khloe though...she's been trying to get pregnant for a few years now hasn't she? I bet this is going to bring some drama to the show. I, for one, am looking forward to it even if no one else is.

vCash
    Have fun.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic View Post
    I admit to being a Kardashian fan. Watching the Kardashians is a form of escapism for me, as it is for the millions of people who continue to watch and follow them, and I don't see anything wrong with that. Some people need to lighten up a little...
    Poor Khloe though...she's been trying to get pregnant for a few years now hasn't she? I bet this is going to bring some drama to the show. I, for one, am looking forward to it even if no one else is.
    Thank you for being honest. There are many Kardashian fans or the show wouldn't be in whatever season it is in. I know that plenty of people watch them (I don't happen to be one, but obviously there are many who do). I have think reading about them is interesting, because it passes the time in doctor's offices. I admit that I thought Khole's marriage to Levar was going to crash within a matter of months and am quite impressed that it seems to be a good one (as one can be in the media world). Khole's infertility is one that many couples go through, which I think makes the family a little more likable.

vCash
    So, after seeing the Pope in Rome, Kim who, photographed almost the day after wearing a see through to her butt-crack skirt, started alternating white lace and/or black leather mini dresses because she must have known she was preggers and must have wanted to appear instead to be demure and not wear bikinis with her pregnant bosom bursting bigger than her butt. And then, she had him, the one and only Kanye West, her best oldest friend of 10 years and new boyfriend of a few months, burst out that he had popped Kim while she was still married to Kris Humphries, who can, oops, claim paternity under California law. Fortunately K/ K have money, so can probably buy out hubby #1, unless he gets smart enough for a stand off.

Her sister Kourtney just had her second out of wedlock child with loser lover Scott Disick whose Manhattan restaurant/bar just went bankrupt, and Kourt received pages and pages in magazine bibles such as In Touch, Star and Us for miraculously "losing" 45 pounds like it was gold when in fact it was just baby weight, all melted while sponging off various hotels up and down the coasts of Florida.

Khloe and/or her husband Lamar, who was fired from his LA Lakers team and sold to Texas, moved back to the family in the west she missed so much and couldn’t get on without because that team didn't like his play either, seem to have fertility problems which have prevented them from getting preggers while being so honestly and forthrightly married. No really, it is a serious problem, but their issues have been overshadowed by her siblings’ publicity.

And the two babiest sisters, Kendall and Kylie, garnered modeling stints in their early teens and are only prevented from more new stories because they have to wait their turn behind their other sibilings or because their mommy might be letting them finish high school first, have generated less news than brother Rob, the only non K.

Is the mother, Kris Jenner, who may or may not be divorcing her second husband, Bruce, Mr. Olympian Decathlon Gold Medalist, just sitting around dreaming up all of this stuff, calling different publicists and magazines each week for paid promotion, or is it all real? Because they are making more money than I am, by a lot.
    Last edited by Lacey; 01-05-2013 at 04:59 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345