Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...nancy/1800229/

She did not get pregnant for publicity, nope, no way would she do that, and those of you thinking otherwise should be ashamed of yourselves

vCash
    Did you really have to ruin everyone's end of 2012 with this "news" ? To quote Nancy Kerrigan, "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????? ?"

vCash
    Bad joke, my apologies.
    Last edited by Whitneyskates; 12-31-2012 at 08:45 PM.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    they can call it kash
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

moving right along
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    they can call it kash
    Brilliant.

vCash
    So, does this mean she will want her divorce to go through now?
    Last edited by Lacey; 12-31-2012 at 06:21 PM.

vCash
    Where did we get to this place in life where people who have no personal talent or attributes attain the same level of recogntion by the press as seasoned actors, musicians, comedians, etc.

Makes me wanna cry ...

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    I knew she'd do someone/something before the end of the year. She didn't have enough publicity in 2012.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    I knew she'd do someone/something before the end of the year. She didn't have enough publicity in 2012.
    maybe she can divorce the baby
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    Well, Kim probably doesn't want Kate Middleton to grab all those pregnancy headlines. Afterall, wasn't Kim's weddings supposed to bigger than Will and Kate's?

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    Where did we get to this place in life where people who have no personal talent or attributes attain the same level of recogntion by the press as seasoned actors, musicians, comedians, etc.
    Sick to death of anything starting with a K myself - and in fact in some corners she actually gets more press that the others you mention - my FB page is filled with every breathless detail today thanks to the magazines I follow - but it's worth noting that this is nothing new.

People of no talent or attributes have been making the news for centuries - debutantes, society types, people with minor/obscure titles, heirs/heiresses, hostesses etc. The only difference now is that instead of being confined to the society and fashion pages of newspapers and magazines like Hello and Town & Country and supermarket tabloids - all easy to avoid - we now have 24/7 news channels and websites that are desperate (apparently very much so) for content, plus FB, Twitter and all the other social media and celebrity-driven blogs.

Vacant
    vCash
    What another Kardashian on the way? Are they the 21st century version of locusts wrought on the earth? Make it stoooooooooppppppppp!!

vCash
    I'm real happy for you Kim, and I'mma let you finish, but.....Kate Middleton has the best pregnancy ever!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by susan6 View Post
    I'm real happy for you Kim, and I'mma let you finish, but.....Kate Middleton has the best pregnancy ever!
    Ok, this post wins!

I'm not spoiled...I deserve all my stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitneyskates View Post
    Well, we could give ole Gilooly a call to make sure this can never happen again. Although, he would have to hit a different body part this time around
    Really? And you think Kim Kardashian's the one without class and who's hungry for attention? This is one of the most classless posts I've seen on this forum in a while, and that's saying a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Sick to death of anything starting with a K myself -.
    Then why are you wasting your time posting about her? Obviously, you're not that sick of her. Is it a look at me, look at how smart I am because I don't like the Kardashians, because if you really didn't care at all, surely you and every other poster in this thread who could "care less" about Kim would let it sink to the bottom of the fourth page of this forum.

Congrats to Kim on her pregnancy.
    Last edited by Matryeshka; 12-31-2012 at 08:07 PM.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    letting him finish is how this baby came to be

Crashing Nancy Kerrigan's float in the Disney Parade
    vCash
    LOL!!!!!! What would your mother say if she saw that post?

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    Then why are you wasting your time posting about her? Obviously, you're not that sick of her. Is it a look at me, look at how smart I am because I don't like the Kardashians, because if you really didn't care at all, surely you and every other poster in this thread who could "care less" about Kim would let it sink to the bottom of the fourth page of this forum.
    Since you've directed this rather bitchy comment to me, I must correct you. I wasn't posting about Kim Kardashian; I was commenting on the concept of celebrity in history, and media's role in creating celebrity. I opened this thread specifically because that is the topic that interests me, and I was curious to see how FSUers were reacting to the news.

vCash
    I hope no one pays attention to her pregnancy except for her doctor and maybe her mother.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny
    Since you've directed this rather bitchy comment to me, I must correct you. I wasn't posting about Kim Kardashian; I was commenting on the concept of celebrity in history, and media's role in creating celebrity. I opened this thread specifically because that is the topic that interests me, and I was curious to see how FSUers were reacting to the news.
    Give us credit for a little brains. "Sick to death of anything starting with a K myself -." is commenting on the concept of celebrity in history, and media's role in creating celebrity? Sure.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast