Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

vCash
    I didn't mean "makes no sense" as in confusing. I meant it more as, Boris Chait (commonly referred to as the "Federation," in this case ) is often in Hackensack, Galit is there coaching, basically the whole Israeli team is there training - at the same rink, same times. So, "makes no sense" as in just a bizarre situation.

I therefore assume it was a conscious decision not to air a lot of details, and likely an appropriate one. I wish them all the best!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reut View Post
    I wish her tons of luck, but if she finds someone to skate with for Israel this will be "the fully imported pair", which you (and me) actually don't approve...

kirkbiggestfan, I would love to hear his side of the story, you're welcome to contact him and ask.
    I don't know about you two, but in the interest of fairness and the factor, I'd be willing to make an exception in this case.

Wouldn't he tell whoever contacts him to talk to the federation?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemgirl View Post
    I don't know about you two, but in the interest of fairness and the factor, I'd be willing to make an exception in this case.

Wouldn't he tell whoever contacts him to talk to the federation?
    Definitely. I don't care about whole imported team if it means that she will beat her ex-partner regularly in competitions. Actually, I think it would help to increase level of pair skating in Israel, if both teams were so serious about beating the other team.

vCash
    Well - Krasnapolsky's email is on ice partner search, so whoever is keen on asking him anything can email him.
    As of March 2013 - no longer scared of TAHbKA or Andrey aka Pushkin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kosjenka View Post
    Well - Krasnapolsky's email is on ice partner search, so whoever is keen on asking him anything can email him.
    Please don't send him death threats, though.

Brezina's Nemesis
    Collecting papers to obtain status of a Goddess for Asli
    vCash
    Oh, knowing him, he's going to reply "Please direct all the questions to the press-secretary of the Israeli Federation blah blah blah".

He really came out as a jerk on more than one occasion now, and I'm rather disappointed.
    In Soviet Russia, the skaters lobbychick YOU.

vCash
    I am seriously pissed because of this split...

So very few pairs dont suck and Davidovich & Krasnapolsky just started and not only did they not suck, but they were pretty darn good. And they split.

I have this need to smash his head with old newspapers, because that's what he will be after this split. Old news.

vCash
    I am seriously pissed because of this split...

So very few pairs dont suck and Davidovich & Krasnapolsky just started and not only did they not suck, but they were pretty darn good. And they split.

I have this need to smash his head with old newspapers, because that's what he will be after this split. Old news.
    Don't worry, maybe something better comes out of it. Maybe due to him swapping his partners like underwear you suddenly may have 3 competing pairs - Montalbano with a new partner, Krasnopolsky with a new partner and Davidovich with a new partner. Wouldn't it be fun if Israel managed to get 2 spots for the next Olympics and then Krasnopolsky with his new partner finished 3rd at their nationals, which would mean that both Montalbano with a new partner and Davidovich with a new partner would be send and Krasnopolsky would stay at home? Karma is a bitch sometimes...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    Don't worry, maybe something better comes out of it. Maybe due to him swapping his partners like underwear you suddenly may have 3 competing pairs - Montalbano with a new partner, Krasnopolsky with a new partner and Davidovich with a new partner. Wouldn't it be fun if Israel managed to get 2 spots for the next Olympics and then Krasnopolsky with his new partner finished 3rd at their nationals, which would mean that both Montalbano with a new partner and Davidovich with a new partner would be send and Krasnopolsky would stay at home? Karma is a bitch sometimes...
    i like that idea!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrey aka Pushkin View Post
    Oh, knowing him, he's going to reply "Please direct all the questions to the press-secretary of the Israeli Federation blah blah blah".

He really came out as a jerk on more than one occasion now, and I'm rather disappointed.
    I think it's so cute that you were offended by him ^_^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladola View Post
    I think it's so cute you find a stupid behaviour of a skater cute....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladola View Post
    Which bit have you actually found cute? The fact that a skater behaves like a moron?

vCash
    Had Davidovich dumped Krasnapolsky I would say this to be the reason

vCash
    I actually thought that they had a good potential together as a pair, so moi is quite they have decided to split.

Don't really mind who split with who frankly, but I was not surprised.
    I work with someone who knows the Davidovich family pretty well, and according to that person there was no intention on behalf of Andrea to skate together with Evgeni after OLY.
    That person have also mentioned that Papa Davidovich is not an easy person.

I wish though they did continue together. They looked good and I would loved to see more programs from them.
    Good luck to both of them with their next partners.

vCash
    Had Davidovich dumped Krasnapolsky I would say this to be the reason
    Why that? That would be his fault because he should have lift his arm, then her arm would be higher and her head would not be touching the ice.

vCash
    Krasnopolsky explains in an interview to ynet (in Hebrew) that the reason for the split with his partner is the disagreement regarding their coach:
    I'm sorry it turned out this way, but there was no other option. Anya insisted on staying with Genadi Krasnitzki and I refused. This is the reason for our split. Now I'm looking for a new partner.

vCash
    Krasnitzki is relatively unknown coach and what he did with those 2 is a miracle. Krasnapolski gives no reason for not wanting to work with Krasnitzki...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Krasnopolsky explains in an interview to ynet (in Hebrew) that the reason for the split with his partner is the disagreement regarding their coach:
    I'm sorry it turned out this way, but there was no other option. Anya insisted on staying with Genadi Krasnitzki and I refused. This is the reason for our split. Now I'm looking for a new partner.
    Lol, another option would have been staying with GK and not breaking up a promising pair! What was so bad about him?!

vCash
    Well, the fact about the coach is not news, Anna hinted about pretty clearly in her interview.
    Funny that according to the journalist they announced about it only this Wednesday.
    Last edited by reut; 03-28-2014 at 10:51 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reut View Post
    Well, the fact about the coach is not news, Anna hinted about pretty clearly in her interview.
    That's what I was thinking.

I've learned my lesson. No more luuuveee for any new pair. Not until their 2nd Europeans.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast