Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    I just turned off the power button--gave up looking for a shut down link. I have managed to get vital programs up and running, so Yeah! for that!!
    "Me, cutie/chicken, the egg cup, I am the hammer of my spoon!"--Jen_Faith translation

vCash
    I googled shutting off Windows 8 (isn't it sad it's come to this!) and I now have a shut down short cut on my tool bar. Yeah me!
    "Me, cutie/chicken, the egg cup, I am the hammer of my spoon!"--Jen_Faith translation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by suep1963 View Post
    I googled shutting off Windows 8 (isn't it sad it's come to this!) and I now have a shut down short cut on my tool bar. Yeah me!
    How sad is a version of Windows when you have to do that? Still glad I am not the only one who felt like a goose. Must do that shortcut.

In fact I have done a Google search myself and found out how to do the shortcut which I will share.

http://www.techrepublic.com/photos/s...er#photopaging
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    ZOMG! Having such a crappy UI that forces people to Google how to shut down their computer is a disaster!

vCash
    I have a Windows 8 at home. It is a touch screen...........so it is fun. But it has given me heart palpitations, I'll tell you.
    I can now swing out the menu on the right, and I can find the main screen to find my desktop. I feel like a star!
    DH - and that's just my opinion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12