Voters
372. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

196 52.69%
  • no

176 47.31%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    vCash
    Yuna's programs are considered to be some of best choreographed ones in the sport by experts and reporters, and many articles and commentators praised her Le Miserable program for its artistry and sophistication, speculating that is perhaps the best program she has done in her career. Can't agree more with the general view. I hope I haven't seen her best program yet, and hope she comes up with something that can top it for her final season.

vCash
    I love that program. I like it better than her sp this year.

vCash
    Agreed. I find her sp to be beautiful for its own right but a bit cold. After all, the program is about vampi.

vCash
    I do not think Les Miserables is superb than Gershwin
    I love 2008-2009/2009-2010 seasons her programs.
    Especially, 08-09 sp - danse macabre /09-10 fs - gershwin
    Last edited by karlon; 04-04-2013 at 06:05 PM.

vCash
    My favorite ever programs of hers was her 2007 short program and her 2009 and 2011 LPs (although the latter sadly was never skated at her potential).

vCash
    How the heck is Yu Na overhyped Kim winning this poll. Have any of you ever heard of Michelle Kwan, the undisputed best and greatest female skater in history.

vCash
    Lets be reasonable and compare Kim to the real Kween people:

World and Olympic titles- Kim would have 4 to 5 for Kwan even if she wins Sochi.
    World and Olympic medals- the Kween has 11, and Kim would only have 8.
    Quality of competition- the Kween had way harder competition. Amazing skaters like Lipinski, Chen, Hughes, Cohen, Suguri, Butyrskaya, Slutskaya, Liashenko, Bonaly, Bobek, Ito, who were all capable of easily beating Kim had they faced her.
    Longevity- the Kween
    U.S titles- 9 for the Kween to 0 for Kim (and given the depth of the U.S women she might have 0 even if she skated U.S Nationals).

Jumps- Kween does all triples except the triple axel and 7 triples a program. Kim does neither. Kwan has better quality jumps that get higher GOE had she competed under COP.
    Spins- Kween easily, Kim doesnt have good spins.
    Spirals- Kween by a ton.
    Artistic- Kween by a ton. Kim has bad positions, no musicality, robot skater.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanlysacek View Post

World and Olympic titles- Kim would have 4 to 5 for Kwan even if she wins Sochi.
    Quality of competition- the Kween had way harder competition. Amazing skaters like Lipinski, Chen, Hughes, Cohen, Suguri, Butyrskaya, Slutskaya, Liashenko, Bonaly, Bobek, Ito, who were all capable of easily beating Kim had they faced her.
    Longevity- the Kween
    U.S titles- 9 for the Kween to 0 for Kim (and given the depth of the U.S women she might have 0 even if she skated U.S Nationals).

Jumps- Kween does all triples except the triple axel and 7 triples a program. Kim does neither. Kwan has better quality jumps that get higher GOE had she competed under COP.
    Spirals- Kween by a ton.
    LOL reading your posts it's obvious that you're a Yunabot who made an account to troll.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but people should really take a moment to browse through Kwanlysacek's posts. I think an IP address check should be in order.
    Last edited by iarispiralllyof; 04-04-2013 at 11:32 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iarispiralllyof View Post
    LOL reading your posts it's obvious that you're a Yunabot who made an account to troll. I'm not one for conspiracy theories but people should really take a moment to browse through their posts. I think an IP address check should be in order.
    Last time I checked, Yunabots don't call Yuna "overhyped" and a "robot." Sounds more like someone who dislikes Yuna, and there are plenty of those kinds of folks at FSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleWallie View Post
    Last time I checked, Yunabots don't call Yuna "overhyped" and a "robot." Sounds more like someone who dislikes Yuna, and there are plenty of those kinds of folks at FSU.
    Have you ever heard of trolling?

It's one thing to dislike Yuna and adore Kwan, but it's another to be so over the top and outrageous about it that it can't be anything other than satire or trolling. Read some their other posts, many of which make claims that bring attention to Kwan in a negative way, all the while referencing Yuna. That brings up red flags.

This isn't new. Yuna fans have been claiming since forever that Mao fans made fake accounts to make Yuna fans look bad.

I mean can anyone re-read this comment of theirs please? It's comedy gold.

They think Chen, Cohen, Suguri, Butyrskaya, Hughes, Bobek, Bonaly, Liashenko would ALL easily beat Yuna? What an insult! Not to mention how they harp on Yuna, a South Korean, for having 0 US championship titles?

How naive can people be if they're going to take this guy seriously

Edit: I don't want to piss off Yuna fans in general who have been very classy on this forum, I just can't help but call out an obvious troll when I see one.
    Last edited by iarispiralllyof; 04-05-2013 at 03:52 AM.

vCash
    They're also bothersome on YouTube. Everytime I want to enjoy a program by Asada or Kim and then scroll down to see if someone posted an informative or a nice comment or gave interesting feedback about liking or disliking aspects of those programs, I see a lot of troll like people saying horrible things about both skaters. It's also done to other skaters.

vCash

Longevity- the Kween

Spirals- Kween by a ton.

vCash
    I'm an MK fan, I love, love, love MK's skating. But I'm devastated by reading Kwanlysacek's posts !

vCash

Longevity- the Kween

Spirals- Kween by a ton.

vCash
    I guess that kwanlysacek = Andofanatic who created this thread 'before Worlds' and is a yuna hater pretending to be an ando fan.
    Last edited by EricRohmer; 04-07-2013 at 11:33 AM.

vCash
    Unfortunately yes. I hate to say that as I cant stand her skating. What is worst of all is she is most likely going to do it too, and be considered by most as the best skater ever. The only good news is she will be retiring after the 2014 or 2015 Worlds, god hope she doesnt make another "comeback" starting in 2017 with the Olympics being in Korea next year though. I hope if she tries that they ban her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by angelflies View Post
    Unfortunately yes. I hate to say that as I cant stand her skating. What is worst of all is she is most likely going to do it too, and be considered by most as the best skater ever. The only good news is she will be retiring after the 2014 or 2015 Worlds, god hope she doesnt make another "comeback" starting in 2017 with the Olympics being in Korea next year though. I hope if she tries that they ban her.
    As a her fan, this post is so sad and heartbreak to me.

She was announced she will retire after Sochi.
    If there is any variables, probably the k federation.
    If the Korean Skating Union or Korean Olympic Committee has decency they will not try to coax her to return to 2018 olympics.
    Probably she will not return again.
    Last edited by karlon; 04-09-2013 at 11:39 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by karlon View Post
    As a her fan, this post is so sad and heartbreak to me.

[...]
    There are many who dislike her intensely like the above poster. Wanting Yuna banned from skating is one of the more civil suggestions I've heard from them. Such people exist. Get used to it.

vCash
    Yuna already is the best female skater ever !
    Everybody has his own favorite skater.

We can only decide the best ever ... BY VOTING ...

And Yuna will come out as a CLEAR WINNER.

Figure skating : Yuna Kim
    Boxing : Ali
    Basket Ball : Michael Jordan
    Tennis : The Swiss guy(forgot his name)
    Soccer : Pele

vCash
    Candidates for the SECOND PLACE.

Tara , Kristi , Midori , Katarina , Mao .....

I prefer Katarina... only because she was beautiful on the ice.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast