Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    Those are crutches? I thought they were ski poles (maybe as a Xmas gift?)!
    I assumed they were crutches since Kaitlyn is holding onto them, and when you're non-weight-bearing, your crutches are never far from you. But I'm not that familiar with ski poles, so maybe that's what they were - maybe she's using ski poles instead of crutches? Crutches are evil, maybe ski poles are better.

living every minute
    vCash
    Yes those are crutches, Kind of like last year's SD costume. And she would put a lot of energy into glamming up for that great photo.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. Plato

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie S View Post
    I assumed they were crutches since Kaitlyn is holding onto them, and when you're non-weight-bearing, your crutches are never far from you. But I'm not that familiar with ski poles, so maybe that's what they were - maybe she's using ski poles instead of crutches? Crutches are evil, maybe ski poles are better.
    They look like the crutches we use in Europe, they have a different shape.
    A grumpy Canadian will always be nicer than a polite Milanese

vCash
    sky poles ???

vCash

Kaitlyn Weaver - broken fibula in training.

“It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    @WeaverPoje tweeted this photo of themselves with their New Year greetings: http://pic.twitter.com/rsIUFKkN
    How cute, in the apartment they share together...

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    I'm waiting on pretty serious foot surgery and I'd love to have a pair like that, so wonder where she got them. Glad to see Kaitlyn's getting out and not cooped up in the Apartment. Although, and I'm speaking from experience here, Winter is the *worst* time of the year to be using crutches. I don't care how good you are or the crutches are, when those puppies hit ice, you're *gone*!!

Regardless, good to see her out and about and smiling during what's got to be a really tough time for both her and Andrew.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    I'm waiting on pretty serious foot surgery and I'd love to have a pair like that, so wonder where she got them. Glad to see Kaitlyn's getting out and not cooped up in the Apartment. Although, and I'm speaking from experience here, Winter is the *worst* time of the year to be using crutches. I don't care how good you are or the crutches are, when those puppies hit ice, you're *gone*!!

Regardless, good to see her out and about and smiling during what's got to be a really tough time for both her and Andrew.
    couldnt agree more! i had my foot injury during monsoon season and still had to work with crutches. i thought i'd have additional injuries while trying to hop on wet parking lots with crutches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens View Post
    How cute, in the apartment they share together...
    Andrew & Kaitlyn are a real-life couple?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
    Andrew & Kaitlyn are a real-life couple?
    They say that its "platonically shared"

vCash
    It is possible to platonically share an apartment with the opposite sex, even economical. But even if it's more I don't understand the "insinuations" with all the "quotation marks" as it doesn't seem that interesting either way nor something they make a big deal of either way.

vCash
    I can understand all the speculation as they do make a beautiful couple, but perhaps they just want to keep their private lives private, and we must respect that. No doubt about it though, is they do have a "connection" on ice that is very nice.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    And their have been some clips showing them backstage where it appears they are sharing 'moments'. If they are a couple, I doubt it's a surprise to anyone. If they aren't, it's wonderful that they are able to both live and train together, and seem like such good friends. They are great together on the ice.

And I'm sure he's making a rather sexy nurse while taking care of her. Her injury of course...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pingu View Post
    They look like the crutches we use in Europe, they have a different shape.
    And they are much better for you- don't damage nerves in the underarm area. I have a pair I got in Europe 10 years when I travelled there for surgery. I have lent them out to many, many people in the last 10 years and everyone loves them (as much as you can love crutches). People always ask where we got them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcg View Post
    It is possible to platonically share an apartment with the opposite sex, even economical. But even if it's more I don't understand the "insinuations" with all the "quotation marks" as it doesn't seem that interesting either way nor something they make a big deal of either way.
    I was just using the quotations to indicate that its what Kaitlyn/Andrew said in an interview

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by screech View Post
    And their have been some clips showing them backstage where it appears they are sharing 'moments'. If they are a couple, I doubt it's a surprise to anyone. If they aren't, it's wonderful that they are able to both live and train together, and seem like such good friends. They are great together on the ice.

And I'm sure he's making a rather sexy nurse while taking care of her. Her injury of course...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcg View Post
    we all respect their private lives. This PLATONIC thing arrives from an article...

vCash
    Still any news about her ????
    Nationals are out, 4 CC too, how about Worlds ? and any possibility to go to WTT instead of VM ? ( VM fans don't kill me it's just a Q )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123