vCash

TCM's 31 Days of Oscar 2013

TCM has released their schedule of movies for the 31 Days of Oscar in February.

This link is the link they put on Facebook, but the only schedule I can find there so far is a hyperlink on the bottom of the page - the PDF version of the schedule.

So far looks like a great lineup!
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

vCash
    I'm feeling the 50's right now and "On The Waterfront", "Rear Window", "All About Eve" and "Singing in the Rain" are on my radar right now. Thanks for the listings.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Thanks for the link Kruss!! Here's to this finally being the time I get Some Like It Hot, Anne of the Thousand Days and Cat On A Hot Tin Roof on DVD!!

vCash
    Didn't know Lydia had an Oscar nod! It's one of my favorite Merle Oberon pictures. George Reeves portrays one of her suitors. He would later come to fame as the original movie Superman, and would die under mysterious circumstances in 1959.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cachoo View Post
    I'm feeling the 50's right now and "On The Waterfront", "Rear Window", "All About Eve" and "Singing in the Rain" are on my radar right now. Thanks for the listings.
    I like your radar!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    I'm in heaven tonight! Finishing up on In The Good Old Summertime (Judy sings 'Merry Christmas', one of the most beautiful songs sung on film), and coming up next on TCM is Meet Me In St. Louis (Judy sings 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, another of the most beautiful songs sung on film!).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    I'm in heaven tonight! Finishing up on In The Good Old Summertime (Judy sings 'Merry Christmas', one of the most beautiful songs sung on film), and coming up next on TCM is Meet Me In St. Louis (Judy sings 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, another of the most beautiful songs sung on film!).
    I didn't realize Meet Me In St. Louis was on tonight! But thankfully, it'll be on again Monday afternoon. Thanks!
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

vCash
    Errol Flynn's (and Ross Miner's ) Captain Blood is on the list.