Failing her snatch
    vCash

BBC Sports Review Of The Year/Sports Personality Of The Year

Obviously going to be VERY Olympic Centered and most of the nominees for British Sports Personality of the Year are Olympic Gold Medallists

Interested to see who wins Overseas Personality and also Team Of The Year too!

For those of you outside the UK who would like to watch, refer to this thread:

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...cluding-gym%29

Starts 7.30pm GMT - 2.30pm Eastern.
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

Vacant
    vCash
    So excited for this. Can't wait to relive our halcyon sporting summer and have a good old all at the same time

vCash
    It is going to be very close, but I wonder if members of the brilliant Olympic team may going to cancel each other out, Bradley Wiggins, Jessica Ennis and Mo are all strong contenders come to mind. It sure is going to be awfully tight. David Weir cleaned all his Wheelchair events with 4 golds at his Paralympics moved me to tears especially that picture with his angelic fully abled baby son at his lap in an Union Jack boxers and socks sucking on his baby thumb, it made it the best picture at the Olympics for me, the contrast is too poignant for words (Although Run Mo Run's viral videos still have me in stitches.) Murray's streaks of golden also make him a very strong contender as well. It has really been a great year.

If it is up to me.. I'd vote for David Weir to represent the entire London Olympics Team (which include Murray). How often do we see a paralympic sport on the mainstream media? Only once every 4 years, and it really was a 10.0 performances for him in very heart stopping fashion, super tight races yet he timed it with ridiculous precision and pure class! Genius really. My close second choice would be Jess (age 26), a great role models for modern day Britain girls (and boys) everywhere. Best all rounder sports woman, captain of the athletic teams. Great role model in general. She came 3rd previous 2 years, it is about time they finally give it to her. It is either now or never sort of thing, I can't see her repeat her performance again at next Olympics while I can see Bradley, Mo and Murray still have contention in the future to get one

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    if it were up to me, I'd want Jessica Ennis. Looking very tonight too.
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

Cruder than you thought
    vCash
    The winner in our household is Mo Farah!!
    Disclaimer: The post contained herein represents the opinions of a fan and may or may not bear any relation to reality.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Watched this last night and fast-forwarded through the boring bits. Think that any of the Top 3 would have won in any other year.

BBC certainly got their money's worth from Emeli Sande!

Somebody should tell Mo Farah's wife to smile a bit more. She always looks so glum.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.