Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    NED didn't submit any ladies' entries to Europeans - could she still be added if she made the FS min.?

ETA: Never mind, as Couwenberg scored 34.15 TES in her FS.

1 Sarah HECKEN
    GER 94.70 49.36 45.34 5.75 5.42 5.75 5.67 5.75 0.00 #17
    Hecken has made the Worlds min. of 48 in her FS (the only one to do so today).
    good to see that hecken seemed to be back on track and gained her confidence and better shape again.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TAHbKA View Post
    lol. The difference is that we'll see the state of Irish skating in Europeans
    Not this year you won't.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    I noticed that Nicole Rajicova of Slovakia won the Junior ladies event *and* finished 7th in senior ladies. Are there two Nicole Rajicovas? Or are they the same person? Anyone know?

Canadian ladies über
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alj5 View Post
    I noticed that Nicole Rajicova of Slovakia won the Junior ladies event *and* finished 7th in senior ladies. Are there two Nicole Rajicovas? Or are they the same person? Anyone know?
    Must be the same person - compare the senior protocol http://www.slovakskating.org/nyc/201..._FS_Scores.pdf and the junior: http://www.slovakskating.org/nyc/201..._FS_Scores.pdf

The element layout is the same except for the choreographic step sequence in the senior program.

Regardless of whether this is allowed (well it must be, if she did it), she must have been exhausted.

vCash
    1 Sarah HECKEN
    GER 94.70 49.36 45.34 5.75 5.42 5.75 5.67 5.75 0.00

Wow ... getting the TES by the skin of her teeth. I wonder if this will be a career changing performance for her. Assuming Nathalie Weinzierl doesn't perform in Euros, the German Federation may send Hecken to Worlds instead. And Hecken is perfectly capable of finishing inside, say, top 20, thus gaining an Olympic spot for Germany. (then the German federation may look kindly towards her when it comes to selection of the Olympic team ... It's all knock-on effect ... but they may still require her to finish in the top ten at Euros or something ......... talk about harsh criteria).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12