Thread: Adult Babies...

vCash

Exclamation Adult Babies...

Talk about regressing! I would love to have a way to unload all my stress and worries, but I'll have to say no to the nappies...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...cumentary.html
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    Jerry Springer has done stories on this a few years ago.

I'd say good for people that are able to live out their fantasy and fetishes in their real lives.

vCash
    This is way too weird IMO. There are adult means of escaping from the pressures of the world. Adults can stay in bed all day with a book. There are candy suckers and hard candies and popsicles to satisfy the sucking urge.

OTOH, being able to throw temper tantrums like a two-year old might be a welcome form of release. . .

Some adults really need to let go of the inner child and instead embrace the inner adult.

vCash
    There was a man featured on on both Taboo and some TLC show (My Strange Obsession maybe?) that was an "adult baby". He built huge baby furniture including a crib and high chair. He had a caretaker that fed and bathed him (they never said if she diaperd him or not, part of me didn't want to know, yet part of me was morbidly curious) and sang him to sleep. He didn't really bother me, till I found out that this grown man was on government assistance while he played baby all day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitneyskates View Post
    There was a man featured on on both Taboo and some TLC show (My Strange Obsession maybe?) that was an "adult baby". He built huge baby furniture including a crib and high chair. He had a caretaker that fed and bathed him (they never said if she diaperd him or not, part of me didn't want to know, yet part of me was morbidly curious) and sang him to sleep. He didn't really bother me, till I found out that this grown man was on government assistance while he played baby all day.
    I saw that episode, too!
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nubka View Post
    I saw that episode, too!
    Me too

vCash
    ccccrrrrreeeeeeppppppyyyyyyy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitneyskates View Post
    I found out that this grown man was on government assistance while he played baby all day.
    Correct, and when Senator Tom Coburn questioned why this man-child, Stanley Thornton, was getting SSDI, Stanley pitched an adult-sized tantrum and threatened to kill himself if his checks were cut off.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1023727.html

vCash
    Stanley Thornton, Jr. has a medical condition known as paraphilic infantilism that leads him to pretend to be a small child as a way to cope with the physical and sexual abuse he suffered, according to Good Morning America.
    There is a diagnosed disorder for almost all behaviours.

vCash
    Stanley needs to fork over his car, house and girlfriend. Babies don't have cars, houses or girlfriends. Or power tools.

vCash
    As long as what is being done is safe and legal, I tend to think we should stay out of people's bedrooms in general. Would I ever want to do this? Ew, hell no. But they do, and they're comfortable with it. Good for them. And yes, I know, they invited people into their bedrooms via a documentary. I don't mean these people specifically, I mean anyone who participates in this lifestyle, or any alternative lifestyle. Everyone has a fetish, right?

Stanley is a separate issue, because I do think that what he is doing is wrong. He's cheating the system. I don't think that should be legal (is it even legal? I doubt it.) But I sort of think that a person who thinks that is okay is liable to think that is okay regardless of what their fetish is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    Stanley is a separate issue, because I do think that what he is doing is wrong.
    Stanley is a whiny little child who needs a time-out. I much preferred TLC's documentary on Riley, the transgender adult baby. "Riley hasn't been able to find a long-term relationship...Is she too entrenched in the baby lifestyle?"

vCash
    Interesting, I watched a bit of the clip - it seemed different than the article - she does it all herself, and it was more like being a little girl than a baby.

Odd, but doesn't really harm anyone.

Very odd.

Then again, if you can imagine it, someone out there does it.