View Poll Results: Who has the best chance of beating Yu na Kim at the 2013 worlds?

Voters
242. You may not vote on this poll
  • Carolina Kostner

38 15.70%
  • Ashley Wagner

58 23.97%
  • Mao Asada

100 41.32%
  • Miki Ando

6 2.48%
  • Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

7 2.89%
  • Adelina Sotnikova

0 0%
  • Akiko Suzuki

2 0.83%
  • Alena Leonova

0 0%
  • Gracie Gold

7 2.89%
  • Kaetlyn Osmond

12 4.96%
  • Kiira Korpi

3 1.24%
  • Other

9 3.72%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    Slightly OT, but how does anyone feel about others a little further down the food chain as challengers for medals, such as Korpi, Murakami, Gedevanishvili, Nagasu / Gold and the Russian gals? - Sotnikova, Tuktamysheva, Leonova (I'm thinking they will the Russian team for worlds). I honestly thought that Sotnikova and Tuk would be more involved in the medal mix than they are at this point.
    I think Korpi is really gonna surprise. She's got reasonable content, consistently goes for a triple-triple, and will get the PCS (near 30/60). I'm not saying she's a favourite to win a medal or anything, but she's definitely a stealth bomber candidate. She could easily be in the final group at Worlds.

Osmond... you know, it's funny, we all want her in the top ten so Canada gets a second lady at the Olympics, except I can't think which lady is even remotely deserving of a second slot the way she is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proustable View Post
    I think Korpi is really gonna surprise. She's got reasonable content, consistently goes for a triple-triple, and will get the PCS (near 30/60). I'm not saying she's a favourite to win a medal or anything, but she's definitely a stealth bomber candidate. She could easily be in the final group at Worlds.

Osmond... you know, it's funny, we all want her in the top ten so Canada gets a second lady at the Olympics, except I can't think which lady is even remotely deserving of a second slot the way she is.
    The only reason anyone would want her to grab a second spot was if Joannie came back (don't worry I know it's 95% not happening ahah), then there would be room for the both of them. No one else in Canada is deserving of the spot as of now.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789