vCash

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees

Inductees

In the performer category, Heart, Albert King, Randy Newman, Public Enemy, Rush and Donna Summer will receive the prestigious induction. Lou Adler and Quincy Jones will receive the Ahmet Ertegun Award, which is given to non-performers.
    Hooray for Heart!!!! and finally good for Rush...they've spent 14 years trying to get in.

vCash
    That reminds me, I saw something the other day about Neil Sadaka never being nominated. And he's been writing songs for half the pop stars for like 50 years!!!!!!!!! What's the deal?

vCash
    It amazes me that Madonna is in the Rock and roll hall of fame, and that Rush, one of the most technically proficient rock bands ever, had to wait fourteen freaking years.

vCash
    The Hall is very biased. Where are ELP, Yes, Chicago, Three Dog Night? All of these are more deserving of many acts who are in there now.

vCash
    Heart really, really deserves this!!!
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    Wow, that's quite the lineup of inductees. Especially glad to see Randy Newman get in, although I wouldn't exactly call a lot of his work "rock and roll".
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"