Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens View Post
    OH!!! Thank you so much for sharing this story! It's a bit off-topic, but several months ago I was watching one of those haunted house shows, but I can't remember the name or what channel. They interviewed someone who currently owned a house and it had a roller skating rink in the attic and children's paintings on the walls. I don't remember hearing anything about Sonja Henie (I could be wrong) but this sounds like the story I saw. I was hoping to read more about the house but didn't remember any other details. So this could be the one.

I just googled it and found out enough information to satisfy some of my curiosity. I didn't see any pictures though.

Could this be what you watched: http://www.biography.com/tv/the-haun...connie-stevens

I saw it myself just last week for the first time ever on BIO, and lo and behold they showed the norwegian children's tapestry upstairs in the attic that Sonja had made especially for that room!

Finally, I was able to see those much heard of but never before seen paintings.

It's said that Sonja thanked Connie for leaving that part intact.

“It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    vCash
    This might be it, but I can't see the video..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12