Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1011
  1. #21

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Staring at the ocean, anywhere anytime
    Posts
    9,855
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    10722
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    So beautiful!
    Meryl' twitter has a new look, too)
    https://twitter.com/meryl_davis
    She has the Japanese fan's cartoon of them in their Giselle costumes!

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Usually in the D/W thread
    Posts
    5,078
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    585
    I just watched the CBC vid of M&C's FD and I have to say that even though Kurt and Tracy have to be supportive of V/M (and rightly so as Canadian commentators), I thought they were appreciative of their FD. Tracy was rather enthusiastic and I had to laugh at Kurt saying that he forgets about the "story" of Quasimodo and Esmerelda and just enjoys the program because he doesn't think M&C are the "right couple" for the story and that "Charlie isn't ugly enough"! One thing was nice...they didn't talk until the program was over.
    MERYL DAVIS AND CHARLIE WHITE - 2014 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS!

  3. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,473
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Where did you watch that? The cbc player doesn't have any commentary added when I view.

  4. #24

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Usually in the D/W thread
    Posts
    5,078
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    585
    It was from fsvids, Jessie.
    MERYL DAVIS AND CHARLIE WHITE - 2014 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS!

  5. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,473
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Oh I see, it's an exclusive membership.

  6. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    23
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I logged on to fsvids.net but couldn't find any 2012 Grand Prix event videos. By the way, I don't believe there is any charge to register if anyone is interested. They do have an outstanding archive of videos catalogued by year, event, discipline and skater.

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    531
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by wit's end View Post
    I logged on to fsvids.net but couldn't find any 2012 Grand Prix event videos. By the way, I don't believe there is any charge to register if anyone is interested. They do have an outstanding archive of videos catalogued by year, event, discipline and skater.
    You have to upload so many download links in order to access the restricted section, which is the current season.
    I'm going to twizzle into a triple axel and spiral out of it.

  8. #28

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,462
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    39533
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

  9. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Chipocalypse, Chicago
    Posts
    603
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Looks like they're having fun!

    I dont know if anybody has posted this yet, but this site http://dolceflute.gallery.ru/watch?a=PG2-jq1D has some pictures of Marlie from GPF gala pratice. I'm searching for the video. if i find it I'll post that

  10. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    wherever they cheer for Davis/White
    Posts
    1,123
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiazumi View Post
    I dont know if anybody has posted this yet, but this site http://dolceflute.gallery.ru/watch?a=PG2-jq1D has some pictures of Marlie from GPF gala pratice. I'm searching for the video. if i find it I'll post that
    Wow, it's been a while since I last heard/saw someone call them "Marlie" it's so cute.

    When I first discovered FSU the D/W thread was named "Gnarly Marlie and the Silver Stars" or sth like that and immediately I knew it was gonna be a good place to be in seriously, whoever came up with that title, is my hero.

  11. #31
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On a time traveling circus... with ice dancing?
    Posts
    567
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I will never understand how people don't find Meryl one of the most insanely beautiful people ever. She doesn't look real. She's like a painting and Charlie the magical wizard with his magical wizard hair brought her to life.

    You cannot convince me that isn't a fact.

  12. #32

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Usually in the D/W thread
    Posts
    5,078
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by circuscandy View Post
    I will never understand how people don't find Meryl one of the most insanely beautiful people ever. She doesn't look real. She's like a painting and Charlie the magical wizard with his magical wizard hair brought her to life.

    You cannot convince me that isn't a fact.
    I totally agree! And I've met her in person and she is quite beautiful. And Scott Hamilton agrees (see my sig!).
    MERYL DAVIS AND CHARLIE WHITE - 2014 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS!

  13. #33

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    16,681
    vCash
    450
    Rep Power
    7944

  14. #34
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Chipocalypse, Chicago
    Posts
    603
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mia joy View Post
    Wow, it's been a while since I last heard/saw someone call them "Marlie" it's so cute.

    When I first discovered FSU the D/W thread was named "Gnarly Marlie and the Silver Stars" or sth like that and immediately I knew it was gonna be a good place to be in seriously, whoever came up with that title, is my hero.
    Yeah, Marlie sounds so light and fun, doesn't it! (and it's easier to type )

  15. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,003
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Just curious, but are there any videos, anywhere, of their 05-06 od?

  16. #36

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fending off those velocity raptors inside the LHC...with a crossbow
    Posts
    2,468
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1968
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitneyskates View Post
    Just curious, but are there any videos, anywhere, of their 05-06 od?
    The Latin OD? No there isn't, I've wanted footage of that one in particular for ages. :

  17. #37
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    23
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Check out the fan website, meryl-charlie.com under 2006. There is a video of the latin od performed at NHK.

  18. #38
    U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Shamelessly fangirling
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,759
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3354
    That's from the 2006-2007 season. The Latin OD we've never seen is the one from their last season as Juniors 2005-2006

  19. #39

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    531
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    151
    D/W GPF EX number:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAfS5Gs3XaA

    Does anyone know what the commentators said after Meryl fell?
    I'm going to twizzle into a triple axel and spiral out of it.

  20. #40
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    201
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by circuscandy View Post
    I will never understand how people don't find Meryl one of the most insanely beautiful people ever. She doesn't look real. She's like a painting and Charlie the magical wizard with his magical wizard hair brought her to life.

    You cannot convince me that isn't a fact.
    I agree that Meryl is attractive but it is unfortunate that she has that terrible voice, sorta acute and unpleasant. But I do think that she always has the most beautiful costumes of any female skater.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •