vCash

Odd request - 2000 issue of SKATING magazine

Hi everyone,

As a USFS member for 13 years, since I started skating I have collected the SKATING magazine, the official publication of US Figure Skating. What I've done since I was 10 was to cut out the photos of the World Team from each year, and attach them to a long piece of paper on the wall above my bed. As I recently moved out of my parents house, apparently, without their knowledge, the people they hired to clean the house threw out many of these said photos. I know it sounds like nothing, but I got so many memories and so much motivation from looking at these photos above my bed and meant to bring them with me to my new apartment. Anyways, I checked US Figure Skating's website, and they only have back order issues going back to 2001. So, my request is this:

If anyone could either locate the magazine with the 2000 World team on the front inside cover -I want to say it was the 2000 march issue- and either
    A: mail it to me -obviously I would pay for shipping and a small fee if requested for the magazine itself
    or
    B: scan a high-res version of the world team photo from that year so that I can have it printed? -google images gave me no luck whatsoever-

I would really love to be able to get these memories back. I know it seems like such a silly little thing, but it represents a huge part of my childhood and my skating career for me. I know it's a long shot but I figured if anyone would be able to help me, it would be someone here. Thanks to anyone who even reads through this!

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Can't help much but they do sell back issues at USFS. Their list only goes back to 2001 but there is a contact name on this page and maybe she can help.

http://www.usfsa.org/Magazine.asp?id=132
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.