Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    but yeah i still think the italian commentators still love v/m
    I think italian commentators are really sweet and love all skaters

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    I think Tessa could be great model for this company
    i love how one of their newest bodysuits is called "carmen"
    hmm i wonder why they called it that

vCash
    I think Tessa could be great model for this company
    Well, If you look at the testimonials section, Tessa's comments are at the top with her name in bigger font size than the rest (along with an old photo with Scott), so they know she's wearing it. So far, she's worn Allegra, cap sleeve with something, square neck, and zip front with circles. Can't see in the pictures the bodysuit she wore for CoR. I guess if Tessa won't give us a fashion show with her costumes, at least she is giving us one in her practice outfits. <Sigh> Nationals can't come soon enough.
    Last edited by Sahararainfall; 01-06-2013 at 06:49 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahararainfall View Post
    Well, If you look at the testimonials section, Tessa's comments are at the top with her name in bigger font size than the rest (along with an old photo with Scott), so they know she's wearing it. So far, she's worn Allegra, cap sleeve with something, square neck, and zip front with circles. Can't see in the pictures the bodysuit she wore for CoR. I guess if Tessa won't give us a fashion show with her costumes, at least she is giving us one in her practice outfits. <Sigh> Nationals can't come soon enough.
    O, yes. Maybe for competitions coaches didnt let her to use so many dresses, like she want, but she could do this in practice. So we will see something new at Nationals.
    Guys, anybody know, SkateBuzz will be geoblocked during Nationals and WCh?

Some new photos from GPF press-conference
    http://victoriashaposhnikova.gallery...tch?a=33D-jxgv

vCash
    skatebuzz is now charging ..But I think they'll take your money no matter where you're from... I think CTV and TSN will have online covereage of the parts they televise. I don't know if they geoblock

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratfall View Post
    skatebuzz is now charging ..But I think they'll take your money no matter where you're from... I think CTV and TSN will have online covereage of the parts they televise. I don't know if they geoblock
    Thank you!
    CTC and TSN are usually have geoblock.

vCash
    Back from holidays and havent read the thread yet. Hope all is well with our favourites!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Back from holidays and havent read the thread yet. Hope all is well with our favourites!
    welcome back!

no news on tessa and scott, but kaitlyn is injured so w/p will not be skating at nationals.

is anyone going to stars on ice toronto this summer?
    Last edited by iggie; 01-08-2013 at 02:34 AM.

vCash
    Yeah I just got tickets for myself, daughter and granddaughter to go to meet and greet and event in Vancouver. Cannot believe it! I have wanted to go for several years now, and we finally get to go. I am sooooo excited

vCash
    haven't gotten my ticket yet for the toronto show...

vCash
    Hopefully I'll be able to go to Ottawa Nationals - that may be the only time I'll ever get to see Tessa and Scott compete live

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    Hopefully I'll be able to go to Ottawa Nationals - that may be the only time I'll ever get to see Tessa and Scott compete live
    I hope you can go! That would be awesome. I miss them and it hasn't even been long since gpf, what's gonna happen once they retire? Sigh...I wouldn't think of that just yet. Anyways mimishka posted more pics from gpf this time of the FD http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/mamy-st/album/288316/?&p=3
    She included this little paragraph on her LJ too (sorry used google translation):
    Dance me to the end of love ...
    I thought I'd never find the words for this dance, exactly to the moment, until I began to look photos ... Again thank you so much for my wonderful Vick photos from the rental, training in a vast number of photos of my authorship, and even some I'm proud of)))) dance we watched so closely that it seemed as if his breath felt Tessa and Scott ... and then I remember emotionally complete devastation, and what I saw - I do not remember ... that is, emotional dance is so shook me that cut the ground from under the feet of my rationality ... Thank my lucky stars that I have seen this dance live twice ... and that is why only now examining photos, I think I understood him to absolutely every detail - in dance no random motion, gesture, look ... Carmen is strong, passionate, beautiful woman! José strong-looking, but at the end of a broken man ... whole dance shows this breakdown, which in the end leads to the collapse of ... the triumph of Carmen ... to shut down moments I really did not realize how powerful this dance in the little things, too ... so now I want to share this voshebstvom and, perhaps, someone who did not share the love of this program so far, would love her as well as I do ... I find it hard to write about it a lot even now, because such dances penetrate into the very heart and stay there ... say that it is a new word in the ice dance about it - it does not say ... Tessa and Scott live lives of his characters, living it every time on the ice as the last ...
    Last edited by Shayii; 01-08-2013 at 07:19 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    I hope you can go! That would be awesome. I miss them and it hasn't even been long since gpf, what's gonna happen once they retire? Sigh...I wouldn't think of that just yet. Anyways mimishka posted more pics from gpf this time of the FD http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/mamy-st/album/288316/?&p=3
    She included this little paragraph on her LJ too (sorry used google translation):
    I miss them a lot too. Yerstaday i watched FD from SC on my phone. Even with Tessas mistakes it look so emotional and powerfull.

It was the privilege to see this FD "live" twise

Nationals preview
    http://www.ice-dance.com/main/featur...on-the-horizon

vCash
    Those are awsome photo....thanks for posting Shayii. I just enjoy looking at their beautiful matching lines even in transition. No other team can do this or even comes close.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    welcome back!

no news on tessa and scott, but kaitlyn is injured so w/p will not be skating at nationals.

is anyone going to stars on ice toronto this summer?
    Yup, I'm going! I'm also going to Canadian Nationals and 3 events at Worlds in London! My friend and I decided that we would do this at least once in our lives! We'll always do SOI but probably won't do another National's or World's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrufflet View Post
    Yup, I'm going! I'm also going to Canadian Nationals and 3 events at Worlds in London! My friend and I decided that we would do this at least once in our lives! We'll always do SOI but probably won't do another National's or World's.
    Have a great time! Hope you will enjoy competitions! If you will have time - we will wait your reports!

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    i dont know about you guys but as much as i love hallelujah, i kinda miss aint no mountain high enough . maybe they will do a new ex by worlds? (tbh i can picture them dancing to in your eyes by peter gabriel)

vCash
    I think they will made new ex for WCh and will skate it at CSOI. All know i love hallelujah

Banned Member
    vCash
    I think they will made new ex for WCh and will skate it at CSOI. All know i love hallelujah
    i hope so! i think the reason why i can picture tessa and scott dancing to in your eyes is because the main characters in say anything remind me so much of tessa and scott!

vCash
    I'm hoping to go to the Nationals in Ottawa next year, too. I was contemplating making the trip to Mississauga this year but with the news that next year's nationals are in Ottawa, I decided to wait.

Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast