Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    and just because it's an uber thread, we can't put out constructive criticisms?

well i guess not
    No, but i hope we will not come to "fat Tessa" in this thread soon And maybe i dont like this, because all about D-W is perfection.
    I didnt pay so much attention to Tessas fingers, so maybe i need to pay more attention to this. Sometime i noticed Scott hand not such great, like Tessas. For example in SD, where Tessas hands in 5 position, but Scott not look like ballet dancer But in my opinion - its compare to Tessa, but not to other guys, who didnt pay attention to this at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    No, but i hope we will not come to "fat Tessa" in this thread soon And maybe i dont like this, because all about D-W is perfection.
    I didnt pay so much attention to Tessas fingers, so maybe i need to pay more attention to this. Sometime i noticed Scott hand not such great, like Tessas. For example in SD, where Tessas hands in 5 position, but Scott not look like ballet dancer But in my opinion - its compare to Tessa, but not to other guys, who didnt pay attention to this at all.
    c'mon, pani, you're assuming again that im comparing tessa to meryl, someone else did. can you read my posts again? did i even mention meryl in my posts about this? i just mentioned katia gordeeva.

it's just that tessa's expressions in soft, mellow programs like hallelujah remind me of katia's in programs like vocalise, and the softer programs tend to highlight the little details more. and because of katia's images in vocalise that make me find tessa's hand expressions a bit distracting sometimes.

vCash
    I don't see the need to include D/W in this conversation other than to stir the pot, so let's just not.

and just because it's an uber thread, we can't put out constructive criticisms?
    Of course we can, it's just that the ubers' protective instincts come out when the constructive criticism coincides with a load of nasty criticism going on in other parts of the web.

I'm another one who hasn't noticed anything wrong about Tessa's hands. I absolutely love the way she uses her arms in both programs this season, and in Carmen especially.
    That doesn't mean, however, that different opinions can't be expressed.

vCash
    c'mon, pani, you're assuming again that im comparing tessa to meryl, someone else did. can you read my posts again? did i even mention meryl in my posts about this? i just mentioned katia gordeeva.

it's just that tessa's expressions in soft, mellow programs like hallelujah remind me of katia's in programs like vocalise, and the softer programs tend to highlight the little details more. and because of katia's images in vocalise that make me find tessa's hand expressions a bit distracting sometimes.
    I know, i just try to explane my reaction on criticism =s in this thread.
    Like i said before, maybe i need to pay more attention to Tessas fingers.
    And i wish T-S will use Vocalise for OG. With some modern choreo from Swan

vCash
    forget it.
    Last edited by iggie; 12-16-2012 at 06:28 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    i said that i didn't think the last lift worked. h.
    I think they will change this lift before Nationals.
    Honestly i like original SS more - it better going with music and get level 3, like news one. Nut they have team arround them who know better, what they need to do.

vCash
    I actually think we spend a lot of time criticizing V&M and their work here, much more than in other threads around the site. Last year we did nothing BUT criticize their programs

This year many have expressed the thought they need to tighten up the concept of their SD and wondered about the final choreographic lift (whether they should persevere or find something just as suitable artistically that would work).

It seems to me one of the problems is people questioning the motives of what people are posting here which I think has a lot to do with the tone and negativity V&M are getting at goldenskate. I don't read there regularly so not sure the whole hand thing is a topic over there but I have read it before somewhere. Regardless the bias over there is so strong and negative that I think if you do feel sensitive you should probably avoid it until April 2014 But as zilam said, the hand thing is a petty nitpick that it shouldn't be anything for anyone to get upset about. And I don't think that three posters disagreeing with you is also something to get upset about

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcg View Post
    I actually think we spend a lot of time criticizing V&M and their work here, much more than in other threads around the site. Last year we did nothing BUT criticize their programs
    Thats what i try to say And i try find place, where i could relax and didnt read all that negative posts about V-M.
    Its funny, that at GS you could post everything about V-M, but nothing bad about there rivals

vCash
    Could someone give me link to Radio Canada translation? I thought CSOI must be shown now...

vCash
    Am watching CSOI on the web now (Radio Canada). Love it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpower View Post
    Am watching CSOI on the web now (Radio Canada). Love it.
    Give me link, please

vCash

vCash
    Yes, thank you

vCash
    Is it over?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Is it over?
    No, just the first part. And they're going to show the Up number too.

For those who watched from the beginning, was Hallelujah in the first 20 minutes or so? Cause I think I've missed it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post

For those who watched from the beginning, was Hallelujah in the first 20 minutes or so? Cause I think I've missed it.
    I'm on now. They're showing the Up number!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post

Yes, they showed Hallelujah in the first 20 minutes. This was pure sex I missed first 10 minutes.
    Up is so cute i was in tears after it, and after W-P FD too.

I missed guys in red jackets

vCash
    I miss je suis malade. The four stops were funny and Up was just so cute, I think Tessa and Scott could do very well if they went into acting after figure skating. Also I know I wasn't really a fan of ANMHE, but I kinda miss it after seeing it just now. They'll probably bring it back for next season.

vCash
    Hallelujah, sex?! I'd say it's more intense longing and sensuality...

Yes, "Up" was very cute and sad.

Also I know I wasn't really a fan of ANMHE, but I kinda miss it after seeing it just now. They'll probably bring it back for next season.
    It looked a bit rough at Worlds, as it was the first performance of it (and they weren't totally at ease with the choreography during practice), but it got better and better as the CSOI tour progressed. I really like the program and they clearly enjoy it.
    Last edited by IoanaC; 12-16-2012 at 10:05 PM.

vCash
    And all guys in towels on there way to the shower
    And Scott without shirt before closing number again. I must say he is bigger now

It looked a bit rough at Worlds, as it was the first performance of it (and they weren't totally at ease with the choreography during practice), but it got better and better as the CSOI tour progressed. I really like the program and they clearly enjoy it.
    I think this dress work better with CSOI lightning. And Tessa is such a great dancer I think she love skating in show more then competitions. And Scott is more competitor.
    And they did there huge even at show

Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast