Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    i know its nationals but
    79.04! good job my bbs!!!
    along with that paul/islam are in third! i hope they get a silver or bronze
    ngl im looking forward towards all the pressed bitches complaining about their score
    Last edited by rainbowkisses; 01-19-2013 at 09:01 PM.

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    79.04! Yes!

YEAH!
    vCash
    Well good, I'm glad they got an inflated score because they sure didn't in the SD last year!

Sooooo... comments/impressions/costume and hair reports plz?

vCash
    Well they got dinged last year, but this dance was stupendously beautiful.......not a foot wrong, and I believe they really earned that score.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Tracy was saying that the technical panel cannot inflate the marks and they got dinged the last year on the technical ... she said even though it's a friendly judging panel that the technical is not allowed to do that.

Wow that SD was incredible. What a change from what they did originally. I never thought I'd ever say that I found any SD captivating (miss the OD) but that was incredible.

vCash
    All level 4's on the technical elements. I hope Tessa and Scott will be able to take those levels with them to the World Championships.

vCash
    Reposting from Nationals thread, thanks Maofan7:

Quote Originally Posted by Maofan7 View Post

vCash
    I fell asleep waiting for news of the SD. But anyways what does everybody think of the new one?

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    I fell asleep waiting for news of the SD. But anyways what does everybody think of the new one?
    Go watch. You're going to love it. It's a lot better than the original version. In a word, sublime.

vCash
    I'll have to go back and watch the old version and compare but first thoughts is that this SD seems "lighter" than the older version. They've seemed to change/add some transitions that I think really add to the program and I can't wait to see how it'll look all together as we get closer to worlds. I thought they skated it beautifully and I loved it.

I can't wait to see Carmen tomorrow!

vCash
    I think it is a great improvement, mostly because the polka seems an effortless part of the dance. It was wonderful. I am very happy for them to get such a great score.

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    ending pose is gr8 but i miss the old intro. the music cuts seem to transition better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbkenn View Post
    I think it is a great improvement, mostly because the polka seems an effortless part of the dance. It was wonderful. I am very happy for them to get such a great score.
    It was absolutely wonderful. I squealed with pleasure in an airport lounge!

Love it love the changes ...the lightness of the polka is felt throughout.

vCash
    Love the changes to the SD and like Tessa's back bun better. Great skate! Nationals inflation of course but this skate should give them confidence going into Worlds.

vCash
    I think they realy understand now better, what they skated. And i love polka section - they was so on in polka. Stop hating polka, Scott!
    I think the most important - now this dance go better with the music, it has flow, light, like Tessa and Scott always show to us. I have this impression from this TSN video (thank you, TSN!). So now i am waiting impressions from the people, who was at arena.
    I hope now nobody will say - they lost technick

vCash
    That SD was AMAZING period. I have enjoyed it all season but this is like a whole new appreciation. It's like a whole new, jam packed, festival of delight They were so on it was ridiculous. Deserved the score, sorry haters but it is 'Canadians' after all.
    Loved P/I thought they should've been second. for R/H.

vCash
    That SD was incredible, lyrical, and simply mesmerizing. I think they totally deserved every single point they got. I can't get over how much this dance has improved even from the GPF, it was very good before but I agreed that D&W SD was a tad better but with these changes I can honestly say it is now my favorite SD this season, possibly ever...Wow!

vCash
    Sequins ITA, I also thought P&I should have been 2nd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sequins View Post
    Loved P/I thought they should've been second. for R/H.
    I really felt for R/H, too. And thought P/I deserved to finish second in the SD, I'm so glad they decided to move to Detroit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aka_gerbil View Post
    Go watch. You're going to love it. It's a lot better than the original version. In a word, sublime.
    You're right I do love it! That was amazing to me and so smooth and on point. They're really amazing skaters and performers, aren't they? I love the changes to the dance so much; I think some of you might remember me saying the old version felt too jarring for me and I just couldn't fall in love with it, but this time I fell for whatever magic they were trying to create. I'm so happy for them--I like their grit and the fact that they never stop making changes to better themselves and their programs! (Even though I knew the score already I got nervous watching them wait for their scores cuz it took so long!)

Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast