Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

vCash
    I would also ask for more details about any off-ice dance training they do, especially for Scott - how does he manage to keep up with Tessa in that department?
    At the meeting with russian fans Scott said he is so bad in modern dance, especially compare to Tessa.
    And about his ballet instructor, who is from Ukrain. She show to him video with Baryshnikov dancing. Scott was impressed, but said he never could dance like him
    My question would be - why they choose to work with Swan? Other dance teams work with known in different projects modern choreograhfers and dancers, but T-S found person from Tessas childrenhood. How they could know this will work for them?

And from this article i see T-S will use the same costumes in FD.

YEAH!
    vCash
    I disagree with Scott... he's a very good dancer.

Here is a blog post from Volosozhar & Trankov that mentions V&M (translation by TAHbKA here):
    Maksim: After the exhibition in CoR we went to the closing party, where Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir, the most decorated athletes among us, gave a speech. They gave a beautiful speech thanking Moscow for a great organization. Scott mentioned Russia was very welcoming. Tessa said `Thank you and Good night' in Russian in the end.

Tanya: The canadians are really nice guys, we are very fond of them - we've known them since the junior competitions. Tessa is very calm, well organized and not exactly a partying type, while Scott is a very fun guy.

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DORISPULASKI View Post
    This part of the article is some good news with the bad news.
    They will only stop skating
    after 13 months! It looks to me like they plan a pro career...at least I hope so.
    does that mean they wont be skating at the 2014 world championships? idek im confused

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    does that mean they wont be skating at the 2014 world championships? idek im confused
    Usually skaters, who retier in Olympic season, will not go to WCh. So yes, they on 90 % will not go to WCh.

vCash
    Great questions, guys! I'd love to see them on the show Unscripted, which is an interview show where the celebrities interview each other and ask fan-submitted questions and ask their own to each other. Because they're together so much, it'd be interesting to see what kinds of things they ask each other. I would ask them more off-ice things, like: What's your favourite memory/experience that's not related to skating? Or what's the gift given by the other that you like the most?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ofdarkness View Post
    Great questions, guys! I'd love to see them on the show Unscripted, which is an interview show where the celebrities interview each other and ask fan-submitted questions and ask their own to each other. Because they're together so much, it'd be interesting to see what kinds of things they ask each other. I would ask them more off-ice things, like: What's your favourite memory/experience that's not related to skating? Or what's the gift given by the other that you like the most?
    I remember Scott made interview with Tessa in last year CSOI/ It was funny, when he answered instead of her

vCash
    I remember that! It was pretty funny. I'd love to see more of that natural conversation between them.

vCash
    Maybe we have some fans from German in this thread.
    In German journal "Pirouette" in December 2012 they have a big V-M interview with Tanya Flade about Carmen, wich she did at CoR.

vCash
    GPF post FD press-conference/ A lot off great Tessas photos
    http://gallery.ru/watch?a=33D-jzeE

vCash
    Tessa........always gorgeous, such beautiful eyes. I get a kick out of Scott, his face is so expressive.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clarie View Post
    Tessa........always gorgeous, such beautiful eyes. I get a kick out of Scott, his face is so expressive.
    Scott love bears
    http://gallery.ru/watch?ph=33D-eryLd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clarie View Post
    And sexy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    And sexy
    Oh yessss
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    GPF post FD press-conference/ A lot off great Tessas photos
    http://gallery.ru/watch?a=33D-jzeE
    Are there any videos from this?

vCash
    i've been always impressed by the resemblance between Tessa and Nicole Kidman. this time I noticed that Scott looks a lot like French actor Jean-Pierre Léaud when he was young. http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A..._Vc1NkR7NvoKcT

vCash
    To all of you who will be going to Canadians this week - have a wonderful time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by girlscouse62 View Post
    To all of you who will be going to Canadians this week - have a wonderful time.
    Yesss - hope all will have good time!
    I got Canadian Nationals streaming live. Not sure about seniors, but a least its interesting to watch new young skaters

vCash
    I plan to have a wonderful and great time -- seeing great skating AND meeting FSUers.

Three more sleeps
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Does anyone know when senior dance practice will start, and will it be streamed on Skate Buzz?

vCash
    It boggles my mind that I am actually going to see Emanuel compete - in figure skating - live- again. Never say never.
    pug lover

Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast