Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 1070
  1. #681

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post
    It's been a month since the GPF. I think we can safely say they've had some good training time and you can also allow them to have a few days break to enjoy Christmas with their families, Pani. They know best how to pace their training and also protect their bodies.
    Yes, they know best.

  2. #682

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,921
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    227
    Were there any Christmas skating shows in Canada this year? The holidays used to be a time when skaters could earn money by appearing at shows. Are those opportunities are still around?

  3. #683
    YEAH!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Worshipping Grebenkina...
    Posts
    13,687
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    6328
    There was Holiday Festival on Ice, but they weren't in it.

  4. #684
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    456
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    For me, the most exciting thing about hearing about the new SD modifications is that I am expecting new costumes!!! If they are portraying themselves I doubt Scott will be wearing the velour shirt! Tessa's dress was lovely but I look forward to seeing what they come up with!!! I could see them staying with the blue color...

  5. #685

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HSGP21 View Post
    For me, the most exciting thing about hearing about the new SD modifications is that I am expecting new costumes!!! If they are portraying themselves I doubt Scott will be wearing the velour shirt! Tessa's dress was lovely but I look forward to seeing what they come up with!!! I could see them staying with the blue color...
    Cant wait to find any news about programs, costumes ect.
    Now it so long untill Nationals
    Hope someone will see pratice and we will found news early then thy will start compete.

  6. #686

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I am only one who want to see Jennifer Swan in K&C at Nationals?

  7. #687
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    553
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    No, pani. IMHO, I think there are a lot of us who would like to see her there

  8. #688

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by girlscouse62 View Post
    No, pani. IMHO, I think there are a lot of us who would like to see her there
    Maybe we need ask SC to bring her to the Nationals?

  9. #689
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    553
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I think she is based in London, so perhaps if she isn't at Nationals could be at WCh? I, personally, would like to see her at both

  10. #690

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by girlscouse62 View Post
    I think she is based in London, so perhaps if she isn't at Nationals could be at WCh? I, personally, would like to see her at both
    I hope they will show her if she will be in audience at WCh And yes, i want to see her at both too.

  11. #691
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    205
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Hey, fans! I'm newie in the Virtue/Moir fan team (since this summer). So the thing is that I need Tess portray photos for my project. Most of pictures are old, photosessions too, and maybe you have some good ideas for the photo? I have searched about few hours, but can't find anything, what is beautiful and new (from this year). Can you please help me?

  12. #692

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineC View Post
    Hey, fans! I'm newie in the Virtue/Moir fan team (since this summer). So the thing is that I need Tess portray photos for my project. Most of pictures are old, photosessions too, and maybe you have some good ideas for the photo? I have searched about few hours, but can't find anything, what is beautiful and new (from this year). Can you please help me?
    I am not sure, but maybe you could use this
    http://gallery.ru/watch?ph=33D-eqGO5
    Or this
    http://www.tulup.ru/gallery.php?id=61

    http://www.fskate.ru/photo/282/
    http://victoriashaposhnikova.gallery...h?ph=33D-em1Cb
    http://victoriashaposhnikova.gallery...h?ph=33D-em1xE

  13. #693
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    553
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Welcome Catherine. Have you tried Iggie's blog Compulsory dances. She has amassed an enormous amount of info all in one place. I just love it

  14. #694

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Look like Canadian TV will not show FD at all How this could be? How FS and ice dance could b popular in Canada?

  15. #695
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    241
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Look like Canadian TV will not show FD at all How this could be? How FS and ice dance could b popular in Canada?
    Probably the free dance....
    Sunday, January 20, 16:00 - 18:00 TSN

  16. #696

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by frisette70 View Post
    Probably the free dance....
    Sunday, January 20, 16:00 - 18:00 TSN
    From Canadian Nationals thread

    Based on the "New" schedule TSN has cut 2 hours of coverage on the 18th and moved it the RDS (French channel). Is this due to the new sponsor (Canadian Tire) or Skate Canada or TSN/CTV. Hockey doesn't start until Saturday or maybe its a pre-season show for the NHL that bumped Nationals. Hopefully will be able to watch on Skatebuzz.
    And i didnt get answer will SkateBuz be geoblocked durin Nationals.

  17. #697
    Rooting for the Underdogs
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Politicking for P&B and V&M
    Posts
    1,630
    vCash
    887
    Rep Power
    0
    Pani, the FD is the 20th. The stuff that was scheduled to air on the 18th were the ladies and pairs SP's! They'll be showing the FD, I'm sure. It would be a little hard for them to show it 2 days before it happened.

  18. #698

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aka_gerbil View Post
    Pani, the FD is the 20th. The stuff that was scheduled to air on the 18th were the ladies and pairs SP's! They'll be showing the FD, I'm sure. It would be a little hard for them to show it 2 days before it happened.
    Oh, sorry I wish they will show everything And i like Canadian pairs and wish to see Osmond SP too.

  19. #699

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Canada baby!
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,556
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1101
    Just over a week before I get to watch V&M live. I can not wait!! Will have phone with me and make little updates if possible during the FD and parade of championships.

    Pani- The markee event at National's is always Men and Ice Dance. Every time I have gone to see National's live ice dance is the final event. Ice Dance has been huge here since B&K.
    Last edited by Twilight1; 01-10-2013 at 10:12 PM.
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

  20. #700
    Rooting for the Underdogs
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Politicking for P&B and V&M
    Posts
    1,630
    vCash
    887
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Oh, sorry I wish they will show everything And i like Canadian pairs and wish to see Osmond SP too.
    No problem.

    My guess is that the pairs and ladies SP's will eventually show up somewhere.

Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •