Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I wish Tess and Scott a merry Christmas (I forgot to add them to my holiday wishes yesterday). And I am happy for them no matter what, if they are happy for themselves with what they have achieved. I just love to see them skate, mistakes or no. They make me feel blessed that they appeared in my lifetime

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by girlscouse62 View Post
    I wish Tess and Scott a merry Christmas (I forgot to add them to my holiday wishes yesterday). And I am happy for them no matter what, if they are happy for themselves with what they have achieved. I just love to see them skate, mistakes or no. They make me feel blessed that they appeared in my lifetime

which would make me go into a withdrawal once they retire from amateur competition, like i once did when a/p retired. it might be a while for me to follow ice dance after that. might follow pairs for s/s and v/t, but not so much ice dance

vCash
    Merry Christmas everyone and best wishes for the new year! Hope your enjoying the holiday season.

vCash
    Yes, merry Christmas to Tessa and Scott and everyone here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    which would make me go into a withdrawal once they retire from amateur competition, like i once did when a/p retired. it might be a while for me to follow ice dance after that. might follow pairs for s/s and v/t, but not so much ice dance
    Except S/S and V/T are most likely going to retire after Sochi too (at least from competition). On the other hand, for me personally, although I'll be sad, it will also be interesting to see all the changes and witness the "new generation" come and take the podium.

vCash
    There are some fancam versions of Tessa & Scott's GPF programs from the non-judges side. It's great to see the pattern the dance forms on the ice!

FD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SNFYNiHTH8
    EX
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQv01u-nbug
    Last edited by DORISPULASKI; 12-29-2012 at 05:40 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DORISPULASKI View Post
    There are some fancam versions of Tessa & Scott's GPF programs from the non-judges side. It's great to see the pattern the dance forms on the ice!

SD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1M_3TzHrdo
    FD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SNFYNiHTH8
    EX
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQv01u-nbug
    your supposedly SD link is for d/w's FD

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    I apologize. I had them all in the same file, and edited incorrectly. The FD & EX are correct. I have edited the SD out, and Sylvia has added the correct SD link. Thank you Sylvia.

vCash
    Hello everybody! I know this is really late, but I hope you all had a great holidays! And happy New Year's in advance. I'm always a little sad around this time because Christmas time is my favorite, but it goes by so quickly. Anyways I'm excited for the second half of the season to start. I'm a little nervous though. I hope Tessa and Scott have not altered their programs to the point where the artistic qualities would be abrogated, but I feel good about the the second half of the season. Can't wait to see them at Nationals!

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    idk about you guys but i can kinda picture tessa and scott dancing to prokofiev next year idk i have this feeling that they will create a ballet fd for their olympic season

vCash
    Happy New Year to everyone! Want to let you know during Russian Nationals TAT few times talked about "Carmen" and T-S. She said she
    adore Tessa and Scott. She wish to see in I-K FD all new lifts, like she saw in "Carmen" - nobody did this lifts before.
    Then she did interview with Alla Shehovtsova and asked her about why canadians and americans inaccessible? Shehovtsova said: "Canadians now show all elements with speciall class and quality. They show a lot of creativity and innovated elements. Programs look like whole and you didnt see separately elements and moves - you see the whole dance." TAT saod- i agree with you. And they both prised Zhulin for B-S FD.
    Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir - Mistletoe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW7nCW-Cd6k

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Happy New Year to everyone! Want to let you know during Russian Nationals TAT few times talked about "Carmen" and T-S. She said she
    adore Tessa and Scott. She wish to see in I-K FD all new lifts, like she saw in "Carmen" - nobody did this lifts before.
    Then she did interview with Alla Shehovtsova and asked her about why canadians and americans inaccessible? Shehovtsova said: "Canadians now show all elements with speciall class and quality. They show a lot of creativity and innovated elements. Programs look like whole and you didnt see separately elements and moves - you see the whole dance." TAT saod- i agree with you. And they both prised Zhulin for B-S FD.
    Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir - Mistletoe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW7nCW-Cd6k
    Thank you, Pani. It's good to know that the Russian love for Carmen hasn't diminished and that the creativity and innovative elements are appreciated and praised.

vCash
    Thnks Pani........a nice little snippit of info after the holiday dry spell
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    There is a new poll in "trash can" , Best skater(s) to win Jr W, Sr W, Oly G. If you haven't voted yet and you think they deserve it, please go vote.Thanks, pani. Happy New Year to everyone. May the coming year be good for everyone, especially for Tess and Scott
    Last edited by girlscouse62; 12-31-2012 at 02:26 AM.

vCash
    Happy New Year to Tessa and Scott. I can not wait to see them at Canadians!!!

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    happy new year everyone!
    i know its a little early to speculate but what kind of song do you think v/m will dance to for their sd next season?

vCash
    well what's the sd rhythm/s for the next season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    well what's the sd rhythm/s for the next season?
    The dance is the finnstep so I'm guessing
    Polka, waltz and march?

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    The dance is the finnstep so I'm guessing
    Polka, waltz and march?
    Since the rhythms for this year are polka, waltz, and march, I think they'd go for something else next year.

Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast