Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elle123 View Post
    DING DING DING ... now THERE's an idea. I will never understand why any haters or those who dislike a certain athlete/team feel it necessary to visit his/her/their fan thread, nonetheless stir up stuff.
    Human nature. Can't resist the urge to see what 'the other side' is talking about and then stir the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    Me too.
    Me three. I loved the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    It look so good, when Tessa get this position. But its hard for Scott. Not because she is big or something, but because Scott is a human, not a robot, that why this lift a little longer, then they need. And this lift is on one place, so maybe judges want to see more dinamic finale.
    i just think by that point in the program they are exhausted and it's just so difficult to make it appear seamless like it has at times in practice. It's like a triple axel at the 4 minute mark.I'm guessing they'll change it but i really think it's a shame. If they couuld just nail it, it would be spectacular.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    T-S have a lt off support in Russia, like other skaters. But i think V-M more "russian classical style team".
    You know - i am not upset anymore. After this GPF my thoughts was - i will never see most part off this skaters again This is sad, but its life.
    And T-S are adults, so if they think they could work under this pressure - its OK. But i think they could show they are apy with there skating after SD amd FD now. Just enjoy this last 4 programs and thins limit times of competitions.

Guys, how do you like new SD ending?
    Thank you. I like the new one. I don't know if I like it better than the old one, but if they leave it in I'll still be happy. But I prefer the old SS.
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    no why?
    Nothing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandypaws04 View Post
    Meryl was in the process of dropping down out of a lift in this photo and the photographer caught the second that she was in this position and this can't really be compared to Tessa's lift up onto Scott' face in an effort to be provocative. I know you know that, so what exactly was the point? I can understand you are disappointed, even angry, but what I don't get is how beating up on Meryl and Charlie will make anyone feel better. They go out to skate their best and try to win just like Scott and Tessa and then the judges decide who wins. So the skating is the issue here, I think, so what's up with the pictures that try to insult them?
    Was gonna comment on this, but forgot. Please don't take what bmcg said as an insult to Meryl and Charlie. She was just trying to make me feel better after I got upset at some twitter comments directed at Tessa and Scott. I can't speak for her, but I think she was just trying to make light of the situation. And since the twitter comments were coming from what I highly presume were D/W fans (same ones using an article to call them snobs), I'm guessing that's why she chose the picture she did. Sorry for going back, I just needed to defend her.

vCash
    Would love to see the CBC version of V/M's free dance..just watched Universal Sports and Tanith was very frustrating. I used to be a big fan of hers as well! ugh!

vCash

Re: Virtue & Moir # 23 - Dance Me To The End Of Love

What did Tanith say?

vCash
    I love the kicky thing!! LOL LOL! It is not unanimous

vCash
    Just bought my tix for National's. Only care about seeing ice dance so really looking forward to seeing Carmen live and in person. I feel really lucky to basically live between London and Mississauga.
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    What did Tanith say?
    Yes, please. I too would like to know since the video is apparenlty unavailable here in Canada.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Yes, please. I too would like to know since the video is apparenlty unavailable here in Canada.
    Why V-M fan care what Tanith say? If she repeat all words what V-M fan say V-M fans will call it bias bais is not one way lanes in these type of case
    V-M fans love PJ Kwong she is like Scott's grand mother

vCash
    I have no problem with criticism of another team occurring in this thread. My frustration comes from when criticism of that team actually becomes THE point of the thread more than celebrating and discussing the skater we actually DO like. It's overwhelming, honestly.

YEAH!
    vCash
    ITA, Proustable.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by iNap View Post
    V-M fans love PJ Kwong she is like Scott's grand mother
    OMG!! LMAO.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    I'm in the U.S. just point me in the right direction and I'll transcribe to you guys.
    OMG!! LMAO.
    Why is it funny that somebody is getting mocked?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post

Why is it funny that somebody is getting mocked?
    Because it's not serious? It's light, clever trolling and I can laugh? I'm a Federer fan and yet I adore Pseudo Fed on Twitter. It's not a big deal. Not to me anyway.

vCash
    OMG.
    I want to tell you something. When i were on my way at home i met in train to girls, who were at GPF and one journalist. And you know it was funny, like all of us like Tessa and Scorr And one girl said- how someone could dislike Tessa? Then we found, that husband of one of us like Tessa the most and journalist (man) said he like Tessa the most too - she is so beautifull and great dancer
    How we all could be in the same train? I dont know
    I think T-S need to show they are happy with there skating - this will help us.
    And you know i talked with one old ladie and asked her about last lift and she said - did you saw, what other skaters made on ice?

vCash

I think they looked happier out there than last year? I checked the gala practices and they seemed in good spirits.

vCash
    I think they looked happier out there than last year? I checked the gala practices and they seemed in good spirits.
    Where have you seen the gala practices, Golightly?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post
    Where have you seen the gala practices, Golightly?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhG2...e_gdata_player

Sorry, I thought these were practices for some weird reason.

vCash
    Sorry, i didnt saw Gala - i could missed my train
    I think at Gala and banquete at GPF last season they were OK.
    But this time they look OK during medal ceremony, so i think Scott did home work after "piss off"

Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast