Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 496
  1. #301

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    in the centre
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,559
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2426
    is there any deadline for sending the votes?

  2. #302
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Two-foot skating = BAD
    Posts
    20,501
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Hannah's "Straight Into Love" video is out and WOW. It's absolutely stunning and very homoerotic. She certainly knows the Eurovision demographic well, hehe.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqL0SP3zARg

    The running order has been revealed and I think that the producers did a fantastic job. It definitely make sense, will help to maintain viewer interest and finally we don't get 6 ballads clumped in a row.

    First Semi-Final

    1. Austria
    2. Estonia
    3. Slovenia
    4. Croatia
    5. Denmark
    6. Russia
    7. Ukraine
    8. The Netherlands
    9. Montenegro
    10. Lithuania
    11. Belarus
    12. Moldova
    13. Ireland
    14. Cyprus
    15. Belgium
    16. Serbia

    Second Semi-Final

    1. Latvia
    2. San Marino
    3. F.Y.R. Macedonia
    4. Azerbaijan
    5. Finland
    6. Malta
    7. Bulgaria
    8. Iceland
    9. Greece
    10. Israel
    11. Armenia
    12. Hungary
    13. Norway
    14. Albania
    15. Georgia
    16. Switzerland
    17. Romania

  3. #303
    The wiener takes it all
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minor Planet Johnnyweir 12413
    Posts
    11,592
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1728
    I'll take Latvia (in honor of their worlds coverage) if it is still free. Or any other available nation.

  4. #304
    Prick Admin
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Having a kiki
    Posts
    42,416
    vCash
    506
    Rep Power
    26080
    Quote Originally Posted by shah View Post
    is there any deadline for sending the votes?
    I'll be putting up a sticky thread some time this weekend with all the info. As well as harassing encouraging others to take part.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

  5. #305
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,914
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    I'll be putting up a sticky thread some time this weekend with all the info. As well as harassing encouraging others to take part.
    You know I don't mind being your byatch but I want the pleasure to declare I'll take Albania this year as well

  6. #306
    Prick Admin
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Having a kiki
    Posts
    42,416
    vCash
    506
    Rep Power
    26080
    Quote Originally Posted by mila19 View Post
    You know I don't mind being your byatch but I want the pleasure to declare I'll take Albania this year as well
    You heard my plea (Banana)!
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

  7. #307
    Prick Admin
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Having a kiki
    Posts
    42,416
    vCash
    506
    Rep Power
    26080
    The Croatian song is so old skool they've even produced a Croatian National Tourist Board promo video a la 1980s Eurovision!

    They're singing in English, but I can't quite understand what "Oh these hard times, Estonian road" means.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

  8. #308
    Comansnala?
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Vacation Island
    Posts
    2,314
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Am I actually the only one who loves the Hungarian entry ByeAlex (http://songcontest.ch/2013/Ungarn/video001532) this year??? Two years ago almost everyone here seem to love Hungarian Kati Wolf, while I seriously couldn't stand her/it. Now I kind of adore ByeAlex, whereas anybody else ...

  9. #309
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Two-foot skating = BAD
    Posts
    20,501
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    The song has a certain quirky charm to it but I find it very dull and repetitive. The worst part for me is his voice which sounds absolutely terrible (has he perhaps been smoking two packets of cigarettes a day for the last 20 years?).

  10. #310
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    'Me so ashamed of my English'
    Age
    31
    Posts
    18,018
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Anyone care to take Ireland off my hands?? I've heard 3 songs this year and the idea of enduring any more makes me feel a bit ill too much tripe even for me

    I'll look forward to the FSU version more than the actual event

  11. #311

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jersey, Channel Islands
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,137
    vCash
    925
    Rep Power
    1378
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    Meanwhile, Switzerland have chosen their entry and it's a bit controversial.
    Trust me to pick a country without reading the thread or knowing anything.... I just watched the video and liked the catchy song
    “What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

  12. #312
    Tranquillo
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    behind the gruppetto
    Posts
    24,969
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    39361
    at this tweet from Johnny Weir:

    I'm real late to the game but, now playing "Lipstick" by @planetjedward.�� I like their hair.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

  13. #313
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    319
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zokko! View Post
    Am I actually the only one who loves the Hungarian entry ByeAlex (http://songcontest.ch/2013/Ungarn/video001532) this year??? Two years ago almost everyone here seem to love Hungarian Kati Wolf, while I seriously couldn't stand her/it. Now I kind of adore ByeAlex, whereas anybody else ...
    I like it! And I don't have a problem with his voice. I highly doubt it will qualify though. I'm expecting it to be 2nd last in it's semi.


    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    at this tweet from Johnny Weir:
    I hope this means he will skate to it

  14. #314
    Comansnala?
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Vacation Island
    Posts
    2,314
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne View Post
    I like it! And I don't have a problem with his voice. I highly doubt it will qualify though. I'm expecting it to be 2nd last in it's semi.
    True, it (probably) won't make the final , but now you make me really curious ... which song becomes last then??? There's a kind of suspicion , but I won't tell it ...

  15. #315
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    319
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Latvia will be last for sure. It goes first in the 2nd semi, the fans don't like the song, the jury will hate it and the countries that vote for Latvia aren't in that semi.

  16. #316
    Prick Admin
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Having a kiki
    Posts
    42,416
    vCash
    506
    Rep Power
    26080
    Quote Originally Posted by poths View Post
    Anyone care to take Ireland off my hands?? I've heard 3 songs this year and the idea of enduring any more makes me feel a bit ill too much tripe even for me

    I'll look forward to the FSU version more than the actual event
    No, you're not allowed to pull out! We've had more withdrawals than a Cypriot bank this year.

    The songs get better the more you listen to them. It's like musical Stockholm Syndrome or something.

    7 countries looking for nice owners still....
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

  17. #317
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Two-foot skating = BAD
    Posts
    20,501
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I hated most of the songs upon first listen this year but they've really grown on me and now I don't mind most. There's also a few very good entries this year.

    As far as annoying memes go, this one is quite amusing: "Ljubav Je Svuda" (Goat Edition)

    Definitely an improvement on the original.

  18. #318

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    in the centre
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,559
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2426
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne View Post
    Latvia will be last for sure. It goes first in the 2nd semi, the fans don't like the song, the jury will hate it and the countries that vote for Latvia aren't in that semi.
    I wouldn't mind Romania placing last in semi 2...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    I hated most of the songs upon first listen this year but they've really grown on me and now I don't mind most. There's also a few very good entries this year.

    As far as annoying memes go, this one is quite amusing: "Ljubav Je Svuda" (Goat Edition)

    Definitely an improvement on the original.
    Haha, I feel the same. Obviously, the quality of most of the songs is not impressive at all, but there are some decent entries.
    As for the goat version of Moje 3 - I'm lovin' it (even though nothing can beat Taylor Swift's goat rendition of "I Knew You Were Trouble" ).

  19. #319
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Two-foot skating = BAD
    Posts
    20,501
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shah View Post
    I wouldn't mind Romania placing last in semi 2...
    Now that's a result that I would like to see.

  20. #320
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    'Me so ashamed of my English'
    Age
    31
    Posts
    18,018
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    We've had more withdrawals than a Cypriot bank this year.

    ...
    Just for that genius, I'm definitely in!

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •