Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I'm rooting for The Black Keys!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by masofs View Post
    I'm rooting for The Black Keys!
    Yeah, they're awesome. Love their latest single: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_gU81C5LJ0

I agree. It does sound like Stairway to Heaven, but still maintains its own identity.
    Last edited by jenny12; 12-09-2012 at 12:02 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny12 View Post
    Yeah, they're awesome. Love their latest single: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_gU81C5LJ0
    Yeah, I love it. It reminds me a little of "Stairway to Heaven". It's beautiful.

vCash
    Very glad to see Ed Sheeran pick up a nomination for Song of the Year for The A Team. He should win that category by a landslide.

I'd like to see The Black Keys or Mumford and Sons take Album of the Year. Record of the Year is a toss up, lots of good choices there.

Not sure I really get the Frank Ocean love -- I'm not into him.

vCash
    On the country front, I'm very happy for Hunter Hayes, especially the album nomination. The kid is an incredible instrumentalist and a breath of fresh air. Also glad for Little Big Town -- "Pontoon" isn't my favorite song of theirs, but they've waited a long time for this breakthrough, so more power to them!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    On the country front, I'm very happy for Hunter Hayes, especially the album nomination. The kid is an incredible instrumentalist and a breath of fresh air. Also glad for Little Big Town -- "Pontoon" isn't my favorite song of theirs, but they've waited a long time for this breakthrough, so more power to them!
    He's been a really great instrumentalist ever since he was a little boy! I hadn't realized he was the same little boy that I remember watching back in 1996! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGZGch1fFAc

I'm glad he didn't disappear into oblivion, he has a really nice voice and can play the guitar, so good for him with his success!
    Kyle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny12 View Post
    I agree. It does sound like Stairway to Heaven, but still maintains its own identity.
    Totally agree. El Camino is a great album.

I'm also rooting for Florence and the Machine and "my girl" Fiona Apple.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylet3 View Post
    He's been a really great instrumentalist ever since he was a little boy! I hadn't realized he was the same little boy that I remember watching back in 1996! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGZGch1fFAc

I'm glad he didn't disappear into oblivion, he has a really nice voice and can play the guitar, so good for him with his success!
    Yep, that's him! Wasn't he the cutest thing? And such a talented little guy even then!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12