Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kosjenka View Post
    Couldn't find their thread, but i must say they have the most intriguing free dance and it has VOIDS!!!
    Anyone can start a new fan thread in the Trash Can at any time!

G/P's Hitchcock-themed free dance at NHK Trophy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSHMDIFL1so

Article by Beverley Smith about Poirier's injury (a fracture dislocation in his right ankle 5+ months ago) and recovery, as well as G/P's programs: http://www.skatecanada.ca/AboutUs/Ne...S/Default.aspx

ETA: Hopefully Paul will start blogging again soon!
    Last edited by Sylvia; 11-10-2013 at 04:11 PM.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

recovering Oly-holic
    vCash
    Love their new FD. Some interesting lifts and spins. Paul's all black outfit really highlights his beautiful lines.

vCash
    Yes, their FD is truly amazing. Definitely among best FD concepts of the season. So unique.

vCash
    I haven't really paid much attention to these two the past couple years, but their Hitchcock FD has made me a fan.

vCash
    Yeah, fascinating choreography throughout and it's nice to see her improvement. I have no idea how they're gonna get that choreolift below the time limit, but it's such a fantastic ending.

vCash
    Congrats to Gilles & Poirer. Their FD is one fascinating choreography. Who is the choreographer?
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    Christopher Dean is listed on their bio as one of their choreographers - and it certainly looks like Dean. He did the Eleanor Rigby that Paul skated with Vanessa. As Kurt said in his commentary, can't wait to see this after a few more goes. And can't wait to see it live at Nationals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    Congrats to Gilles & Poirer. Their FD is one fascinating choreography. Who is the choreographer?
    Choreographer for both their programs are their coaches Carol Lane & Juris Razgulajevs. Dean has choreographed their new exhibition program I believe

vCash
    thanks, and well done Lane and Razuglajevs. Look forward to the ex.

vCash
    I never paid too much attention to this team either, but after seeing their FD at NHK I will from now on. It was a great performance and wonderful program.

vCash
    This is possibly my favorite FD of the season. The choreography is just crafted so masterfully, and creatively. Love the lifts, the clear mood they set, everything- it was consistent all the way through. And Piper has clearly worked hard to improve.

Definitely rooting for them to qualify for Sochi; is there a chance she'll get her citizenship in time?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12