Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Whatever the court officials are doing, they should not give that bizarre ranting person any time of day.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    From the Richard Palmer column in the Express:

So it is not that such meetings are never included, it is that Kate's have not been included.
    Mea Culpa!! I missed that or mis read it. I've had a bad day today, spent most of it either dozing on and off or downright sleeping in bed while watching the Cdn Ladies Curling Championships coverage and it's getting close to bed time again. Sorry for the mis post on my part, but at least one of us was on the ball tonight.

vCash
    I just thought maybe you had read something else besides what you linked.

Check this out, HMQ has a cheap space heater to keep the palace warm!

http://theroyals.today.com/_news/201...ly-palace?lite

vCash
    Nope....Just the side effects of an icky day. Oh well....These things do happen.

Daily Mail ~ A very special delivery: Kate and Wills send thank you messages to EVERY wellwisher who congratulated them on Duchess's pregnancy

And a Very Happy 80th Birthday to a very lovely lady who has certainly battled her share of demons over the last decade and a bit. Happy Birthday to HRH the Duchess of Kent!!!

eta ~ The Express ~ Duchess of Kent: The reluctant royal at 80

Royal Hats Blog ~ Milestone Birthday for the Duchess of Kent
    Last edited by AragornElessar; 02-23-2013 at 04:19 AM.

vCash
    I stumbled on to this over at YouTube earlier tonight and wondering if anyone else has ever seen it?

BBC : Days That Shook The World : Anne Boleyn's Execution : Part One of Three

There's some new claims in it that I hadn't heard before and it's really fascinating too. Anyone else at least hear about this one before?

vCash
    Official Royal Family of Sweden Web Site ~ Princess Estelle Celebrates Her 1st Birthday

Click on the thumbnails to enlarge. I love the one where she's looking at the cake from above. Her expression is clearly, "Hmmmm....Do I attack it on the left hand side or the right?"

The dress she's wearing BTW, was also worn by her Mommy, Crown Princess Victoria, for her 1st Birthday too. Also the area that Estelle is the Duchess of, and I can't remember the name of, has given HRH a Charm Bracelet for her Birthday and she'll be given a new charm for it for every Birthday until her Ninth.

Don't ask me why, as I don't know. That was all the poster over at TRF translated in the post about the Bracelet.

Anyway...She is such an adorable and happy little girl. I could be wrong, but I think she's gotten three new teeth since the Christmas photos were released. I also see far more of Daniel in her now than a few months ago, but that's just me too.

Happy Birthday Little Princess!!

vCash
    What a little cutie pie!!

vCash
    Adorable is the word!
    What a happy family.

vCash
    Adorable is the word!
    What a happy family.

eta: Princess Estelle is the Duchess of Östergötland.

vCash
    Thanks skatesindreams!!

Seems Baby Cambridge will be joined by a Cousin on the Family Tree this year...Daily Mail ~ Prince and Princess Michael of Kent to become grandparents for the first time: Royals' son expecting child with actress wife ~ Lord Frederick Windsor's wife Sophie Winkleman due in August

So Princess Pushy will be pushing a Stroller in late Summer/Early Fall.

vCash

vCash
    Queen Elizabeth in hospital with stomach bug, Buckingham Palace says:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21649494

It is very rare for her to be sick and for her to cancel/pospone engagements but gastroenteritis can be nasty at her age so I can understand the caution. Here's hoping this is just a precaution and she will be back to full health soon.

vCash
    Wishing HMQ a complete and speedy recovery.

Vacant
    vCash
    I'm leaving the separate thread open for the time being. It's pretty big news and people who wouldn't necessarily post in this thread may seek a separate thread for it. Hoping HMQ makes a speedy and complete recovery. The fact that she is even in hospital is very disconcerting to me

vCash
    And me as well Flo, but the statement saying it was only precautionary and she'll be in for two days at the most made me feel a wee bit better about it. Wishing Her Majesty a very speedy recovery!!

She's not the only Monarch recovering in hospital tonight...

Examiner ~ King Juan Carlos Gets Spinal Surgery

From the little I read before today's surgery, this was no little procedure either. IIRC, he had three discs that had to be worked on and for at least one, be decompressed. For the next few days, HM's best friends will be his painkillers.

Hoping things continue to go smoothly for His Majesty and he's able to leave the hospital for home soon.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Posted this in the other thread, but I took it as a good sign that her grandsons and heirs spent the weekend in Switzerland at a wedding. If there was cause for alarm, surely one or more of them would have stayed close by.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Read what you will into this, but sounds like some people Kate met yesterday are quite sure about what they heard: is little Charlotte Frances Elizabeth on the way?

vCash
    Do you think they will tell at all, or is that something they will keep private until the baby is born? Is there any precedent for royal babies?

vCash
    I kinda thought she was about to let slip that she was going to give the teddy bear to her d...og Lupo, but rather than let the people know their gift was about to become a chew toy she swallowed it as fast as she could.

Now we just need someone to give William a gift and have him say he's giving it to his s....uper hot brother. W&K really need to f**k with the media as much as they can in revenge.

vCash
    The thing is, if they were told the sex of the baby based on an ultrasound there is a good chance it is just a guess. If the ultrasound tech actually sees a penis, then they would be more sure, but not being able to see one really doesn't mean it is a girl. (Could be a shy boy )

Ayway, I absolutely guarantee it is either a girl or a boy ...
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast