Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Honestly, William as Prince Charming defending his pathetic little princess from atop his white steed romanticizing aside, I doubt the Middletons are invited to Sandringham for Christmas day. They were invited to shoot on Boxing Day last year. That may be the case this year as well. But we should all know by now that the sources reporting this are not particularly reliable. If we believed US Weekly, Kate has been pregnant about 15 times prior to this pregnancy, after all.

Also, quite honestly, I think that Kate, being a 30 year old woman who is educated and was quite independent prior to marriage, can probably handle Christmas day without her mommy and daddy just fine. She probably doesn't even need William riding around on that horse to protect her.

vCash
    Never mind the British royals, here are Princess Estelle's Christmas pics, and she is about the cutest thing ever with that little red bow.

vCash
    She is just adorable!

vCash
    US Weekly was wrong. Imagine that:

http://inagist.com/all/282439139570368512/

Kate and William are spending Christmas day privately with her family. I would guess this is to spare her the public aspects of Christmas at Sandringham due to the possibility that HG can recur.

(Cue the "William did something magical to save her" romantic posts all over the internet)

vCash
    Health and happiness to the couple, wherever they spend Christmas.

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    I was just coming in w/the link to the Official Website of the SwRF and those new beyond adorable pictures of Estelle. She still looks a lot like Daniel, but I can see Victoria here and there in her face now too. I'm sure the Swedish Royals are just counting down the days till they can spoil their little Elfling.

Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    I've always liked Princess Eugenie. I think she resembles her great grandmother, the Queen Mother, very much from when she was young. I knew about her surgery when she was a child, but the press didn't really linger on it much, which was a good thing. No young girl at that age probably wants the whole world to know that sort of thing and now she's in a position to be a positive supporter of others undergoing similar things. Good for her to embrace the role.
    Thank you for showing me I'm not the only one who has seen the Queen Mum resemblance wise and her Great Grand Daughter Eugenie. I've been told I didn't know what I was talking about and I was seeing things I wanted to see. On a couple of occasions, I actually had to pull out my books on the Queen Mum and put them side by side to show them I wasn't just seeing things and yes, Eugenie really does greatly resemble her Great Granny in her younger days.

So Thank You!!

Nordlys.no ~ The Royal Family of Norway attend a Christmas Concert

Speaking of resemblances....My goodness does little Princess Ingrid Alexandra look like her Dad now. Wow!!

And some lovely happy news from Jordan...

Arab Today ~ Princess Iman bint al-Hussein engaged, due to marry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    US Weekly was wrong. Imagine that:

http://inagist.com/all/282439139570368512/

Kate and William are spending Christmas day privately with her family. I would guess this is to spare her the public aspects of Christmas at Sandringham due to the possibility that HG can recur.

(Cue the "William did something magical to save her" romantic posts all over the internet)
    Maybe, like many young couples, they are simply alternating where they spend Christmas ... Last year with his family, this year with her family etc etc.
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mag View Post
    Maybe, like many young couples, they are simply alternating where they spend Christmas ... Last year with his family, this year with her family etc etc.
    And if I recall - prior to the marriage and after the engagement - William was reported to say this would happen and that he had no intention of pushing the Middletons into the sidelines when it came to spending time with their daughter!! I would guess that nexy year they will spend time with William's family over Christmas.
    Last edited by Lorac; 12-23-2012 at 08:34 PM.

vCash
    Honestly, William as Prince Charming defending his pathetic little princess from atop his white steed romanticizing aside,

vCash
    Ok I know this is random but today I came across Prince Carl Philip of Sweden... to which my thought is... HOTTEST royal anywhere. Seriously, he is all kinds of and YOWZA!
    Kyle

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylet3 View Post
    Ok I know this is random but today I came across Prince Carl Philip of Sweden... to which my thought is... HOTTEST royal anywhere. Seriously, he is all kinds of and YOWZA!
    Get in line kyle. It goes around the World three or four times now IIRC.

He is gorgeous, isn't he? Even more so in Uniform!!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    If we believed US Weekly, Kate has been pregnant about 15 times prior to this pregnancy, after all.
    Actually, no. I ready US Weekly online several times a week, and being a fan, I can safely say I've read just about every article about Kate they've ever run. To my recollection, they've never reported that she's pregnant until she actually was. Lots of stories about looking forward to having children, planning to have children, but never that she was pregnant.

Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast